Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

People say we never got a replacement in on time in order to sell Morelos but we did in Cummings. He will score in an old firm match given the opportunity for he is a big time player with swagger. Ideally, I would play both Morelos and Cummings but with the way Windass & Murphy are playing and Candaeis to a lesser extent, someone has to be the odd man out. Morelos is a good player with tremendous upside but the argument is whether we should accept 11m and for me it is a no brainer. Murty's style gives us plenty of scoring options. Windass has one less goal ( in all competitions ) yet no one is saying he is worth 11m..... take the money........

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

People say we never got a replacement in on time in order to sell Morelos but we did in Cummings. He will score in an old firm match given the opportunity for he is a big time player with swagger. Ideally, I would play both Morelos and Cummings but with the way Windass & Murphy are playing and Candaeis to a lesser extent, someone has to be the odd man out. Morelos is a good player with tremendous upside but the argument is whether we should accept 11m and for me it is a no brainer. Murty's style gives us plenty of scoring options. Windass has one less goal ( in all competitions ) yet no one is saying he is worth 11m..... take the money........

hes worth minimum 20million so 11 can get its self to fuck

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Based on what?

His Scottish Championship record, or his 4 or 5 goals for Forest?

I wouldn't even have two up top. Our best performances this season have been Morelos on his own with Windass just off him. Murphy yesterday showed he could make that front two even better.

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How is Cummings a better player than Morelos? 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Why is dumbelly worth £20million? whats that cunt done to deserve that

He's not. A figure made up by the media. And you saying Morelos is worth 20m makes you sound like them. Hey, if you can pump him up like that on social media and get us 20m then fair play to you KK

Just now, bluenoz said:

He's not. A figure made up by the media. And you saying Morelos is worth 20m makes you sound like them. Hey, if you can pump him up like that on social media and get us 20m then fair play to you KK

He will be worth double that when he bangs them in at the world cup..... Boys going to the very top level 

All about opinions but I honestly wonder what the hell some of our support see.

How the fuck can some say Cummi gs is a better player ? In time he may well be but right here right now Morelos is 10 times the player.

His hold up play blows Cumdog out the water, and his strength is 2nd to none

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

:lol:

Mate if you think a club like ours nowadays can afford to turn down an £11 million offer for a player that can be as wasteful in front of goal as AM when Cummings is sat on the bench then your football knowledge leaves a lot to be desired! 

39 minutes ago, backup said:

Must say all  media talk of this seems to have died a sudden death.

Liewell has probably told them to stop bugging up our players and create more hype for theirs.

I see west ham are linked with McGinn for £5m hopefully we start seeing players leaving Scotland for more Decent sums of money and Scottish football improves

16 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Liewell has probably told them to stop bugging up our players and create more hype for theirs.

I see west ham are linked with McGinn for £5m hopefully we start seeing players leaving Scotland for more Decent sums of money and Scottish football improves

Fuck Scottish football and fuck yer bridge building.

The papes have a wee cunt on their books who was sold for a figure far in excess of the one quoted for Morelos right now. That was off the back of a few appearances for Fullam and mainly as a substitute. Big clubs will pay for potential is the point.

If there's any chance at all of Alfredo going to the world cup it would be worth the gamble and resist any temptation to cash in now. Of course it's if's and maybe's but let's suppose he went there as our player and managed even one goal coming off the bench in that tournament. The sell on value would rocket which would put this club in a position of financial stability we could only dream of a year ago.

Flip side he doesn't go but continues to contribute here on an increased wage while building his reputation and the chance to shine in Europe next season?  I'm not seeing the downside here.

Archived