Collum

Big Al 55

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm absolutely certain we will have bears on here arguing the toss about the penalty

it is always the same with Colum when he refs our big games 

When was the last time we got a big decision that won us the game with this ref since the pen at scumdone

We would have won that todsy if they never got it. imo 

The momentum was stollen by a very soft penalty, we had a goal chopped off and square heid Mcginn got away with 2 bookable offences after being booked. It has happened too many times this season. I don't expect anything from the board apart from the usual dignified silence.

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Murty set the team up wrong and waits until the 70th minute to change the obvious

I said as much last night. Why the fuck wait until 70 mins to see Candieas wasn't up to it and the ginger slow boat in defence was an accident waiting to happen.

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

The penalty did. The fact he never booked that prick for kicking out and the booked him minutes later for booting the ball away. McGinnis should have had 2 yellows. 

Should I go on?

The penalty was a stonewaller :lol: - fucking awful from Tav against a cunt going away from goal ffs. Tries to clip the ball, misses entirely and kicks that wee rat fuck who was waiting for it to go down. 

He booked 6 or 7 of them and Morelos could so easily have been off too because he kicked mcgeouch off the ball then got his yellow later

Collum is a fucking cock but let’s not dress that game up 

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao fuck off

Not a single decision influenced the end result - we were fucking howling and deserved fuck all. 

He’s a cunt but this shite from our fans to try and deflect from that absolute RUBBISH on the park is ridiculous 

Clearly it did, he chopped a goal off and gave a very soft penalty... His decision influenced the result

Just now, geneva_ger said:

I said as much last night. Why the fuck wait until 70 mins to see Candieas wasn't up to it and the ginger slow boat in defence was an accident waiting to happen.

I just don’t get it why give yourself 20mins to change things that haven’t been working for the previous 70mins.all shite managers seem to do this.

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao fuck off

Not a single decision influenced the end result - we were fucking howling and deserved fuck all. 

He’s a cunt but this shite from our fans to try and deflect from that absolute RUBBISH on the park is ridiculous 

This x 10000.

The ref was hopeless but what's new?

We shot ourselves in the foot with that disgrace of a performance.

1 minute ago, RD.1872 said:

This x 10000.

The ref was hopeless but what's new?

We shot ourselves in the foot with that disgrace of a performance.

Did you happen to see the 100 other challenges that happened in the game that never resulted in a penalty or the game being stopped. Yes we were shite but don't forget the decisions that change the result. Goal disallowed and penalty are the two.

4 minutes ago, andy17 said:

hes a cheating fenian bastard. my step brother went a fenian school which he either taught at or teaches at. this country is fucked.

I worked with a ref, a wee while ago that knows him,, and I know for a fact you right,, he is Catholic, supports them and is a Religious Education  Teacher at a Catholic school.  Should that matter?  Probably not in most games,, but should he be refereeing a game between two teams of known opposite religious backgrounds in a high profile match,,, esp after the last fiasco at Ibrox and Lennons antics?  Put it this way,,, if it was celtic playing us or hearts at home and the ref was say a  music teacher or something at a non catholic school,, know Rangers fan and played in a flute band at weekends ,,, would they be ok with it????

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao fuck off

Can we not be shite and the ref a discrace?just because people are pointing his incompetence out doesn’t mean they are deluded in thinking we have a great team