Big Al 55

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, stevotrueblue said:

I worked with a ref, a wee while ago that knows him,, and I know for a fact you right,, he is Catholic, supports them and is a Religious Education  Teacher at a Catholic school.  Should that matter?  Probably not in most games,, but should he be refereeing a game between two teams of known opposite religious backgrounds in a high profile match,,, esp after the last fiasco at Ibrox and Lennons antics?  Put it this way,,, if it was celtic playing us or hearts at home and the ref was say a  music teacher or something at a non catholic school,, know Rangers fan and played in a flute band at weekends ,,, would they be ok with it????

they will never be ok with it. They hate us and everything about us. Collum is a shite ref and a biased one. Poor refferees i think we would all agree we can just about accept. but bitter bastards have no place in our game. on either side. fuck the lot of them. 

Tav didn't have to touch Allen he was at the corner of the box going nowhere why he shoved him only Tav can explain utter stupidity.

Blame Gollum all you like but we were rank rotten in the first half picked it up more in the second but offered not a lot folk need to accept Rangers aren't that good and don't have what it takes we'll be struggling to finish second this season, Abergreen do what we can't beat the rest. Three wins against the sheep and we are trailing them simply not good enough. 

Needs to be chased out of Scottish football.... there are a lot of bad referees in Scotland but he's the most blatantly biased referee out there.  Still we're Rangers fans so we blame the players, manager, board, etc and just keep letting dodgy match officials get away with it.

9 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

I worked with a ref, a wee while ago that knows him,, and I know for a fact you right,, he is Catholic, supports them and is a Religious Education  Teacher at a Catholic school.  Should that matter?  Probably not in most games,, but should he be refereeing a game between two teams of known opposite religious backgrounds in a high profile match,,, esp after the last fiasco at Ibrox and Lennons antics?  Put it this way,,, if it was celtic playing us or hearts at home and the ref was say a  music teacher or something at a non catholic school,, know Rangers fan and played in a flute band at weekends ,,, would they be ok with it????

Bobby Tait was a well known bear ref

Never got near a big Rangers game versus the scum

And yes when it did become an important game

The whole media circus went on the attack.

When he got his final game in match, that may have decided the league

29 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

The momentum was stollen by a very soft penalty, we had a goal chopped off and square heid Mcginn got away with 2 bookable offences after being booked. It has happened too many times this season. I don't expect anything from the board apart from the usual dignified silence.

anything but dignified silence would lead to the media hordes of taigs sinking the boot in.look what they have done this week with levien who quite right called Lego out for being a dirty cunt who gets away with it 

at the end of the day we all know there are bad decisions and all favour the rosary rattling fraternity 

39 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao fuck off

Not a single decision influenced the end result - we were fucking howling and deserved fuck all. 

He’s a cunt but this shite from our fans to try and deflect from that absolute RUBBISH on the park is ridiculous 

Disallowed goal, penalty, McGinn staying on the pitch? There’s 3 straight away

You could tell within the first 10 mins the way his performance was going. They had 6 fouls and he didn’t book one of them. 

He had the whistle in his mouth before Allan even hit the deck it was another pathetic performance.

But we were yet again the masters of our own downfall. They murdered us in the first half and we should’ve been 4 down

20 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

We back to blaming refs for us being shite again Aye?

No mate, we were shite....that doesn’t mean we should just ignore a very poor refereeing performance...does any one know why the goal was disallowed yet? Or why the fuck McGinn got to foul our entire team for 90 mins and stay on the pitch?

39 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The penalty was a stonewaller :lol: - fucking awful from Tav against a cunt going away from goal ffs. Tries to clip the ball, misses entirely and kicks that wee rat fuck who was waiting for it to go down. 

He booked 6 or 7 of them and Morelos could so easily have been off too because he kicked mcgeouch off the ball then got his yellow later

Collum is a fucking cock but let’s not dress that game up 

Stonewaller ??

Collum is so clever . The next meaningless or semi important game he gets

I guarantee you he gives us a decision that is controversial

The cunt should get a medal, from the beggars .After the penalty, he gave his favourites at Fir park .

He is corrupt . At least I have been saying this for past 5 years

Just another piss poor Ref but they seem to be even more piss poor with decisions against us. 

His inconsistencies on what was a foul and what wasn’t depending on the colour of the jersey is blatantly obvious never mind what is a yellow and what isn’t. 

Haven't seen the pen after the award was given. Can't bear watching any of that again.

Looked like a fucking stupid challenge that was a blatant penalty. Could be wrong.

What really pisses me off and not just with Collum, is the amount of blatant card worthy challenges that get brushed over. Who was the cunt that kicked out at John  I think with 10 to go, John stayed on his feet so the advantage was given but that is 100% a booking once the phase is complete. It takes about 3 or 4 extra fouls to get a booking against us.

Then Cummings comes on , makes his first challenge (it was pish) and low and behold a booking.

Another terrible Saturday afternoon.

does my fucking head in when fans say aw we played shite anyway etc 

what difference does it make how good we are playing?  We got a goal chopped off for fuck all and a penalty that would never have been given in the other box which are massive events and influence the outcome of the game! 

1 minute ago, Thegingerranger said:

if his got that goal chopped off and we got that penalty there would be fucking uproar in the msm but our fans say it's our own fault fucking joke man

Agreed mate.

But we have too many in our support who as soon as you question a Ref come out with the don’t be a taig pish. 

Didn’t have a good view of the penalty from where I was sitting so was it a pen?

also couldn’t see Morelos offside goal so was that the right call?

hivs players wer fouling like fuck all game and Cummings makes one challenge and gets booked straight away.

collum isn’t the reason we got beat but It was a shite referring performance