Collum

Big Al 55

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He had a shocker of a game but we lost it as a team.Got what we deserved and it’s so annoying.It was like watching a team of strangers who won a Golden Ticket to play at Ibrox.The performance was shocking,passing abysmal and desire virtually non existent.Totally gutted.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao fuck off

Not a single decision influenced the end result - we were fucking howling and deserved fuck all. 

He’s a cunt but this shite from our fans to try and deflect from that absolute RUBBISH on the park is ridiculous 

That was never a penalty though, obvious dive

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Referee was a joke but I'm sick of blaming terrible results on officials. 

That game should kill stone dead any chance of Murty getting the job permanently, you need to take advantage when they drop points and we've blew it again. 

This sums up my feeling on the way home man. Fucking scunnered with it. Yeah, Collum looks like he's on a mission some days, but for fucks sake, we should've been able to beat these cunts the day, dirty tackles or no dirty tackles. Lack of tactics and pussy bastards in the shirt cost us today for me. Man I'm gutted.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

This sums up my feeling on the way home man. Fucking scunnered with it. Yeah, Collum looks like he's on a mission some days, but for fucks sake, we should've been able to beat these cunts the day, dirty tackles or no dirty tackles. Lack of tactics and pussy bastards in the shirt cost us today for me. Man I'm gutted.

Everybody and their dug knew they were going to out muscle us in the middle of park yet Windass still starts? 

Game was screaming out for wee Docherty to come on and get tore into them but once again Murty leaves it far too fucking late to make changes, why not make the subs at half time? 

3 minutes ago, Rupret said:

That was never a penalty though, obvious dive

There's no doubt he went down easily but all players do now. Tav gave Collum an opportunity to make a bad decision by trying to tackle Allan from behind while he was running away goal in the box. As soon as there was a hint of contact he was always going to go down. We need to be smarter. 

57 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Disallowed goal, penalty, McGinn staying on the pitch? There’s 3 straight away

I'm still confused by that I was sure McGinn was booked in the first half, so did RTV's Tom Miller.  Was it another Hibs player that was booked?  

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Everybody and their dug knew they were going to out muscle us in the middle of park yet Windass still starts? 

Game was screaming out for wee Docherty to come on and get tore into them but once again Murty leaves it far too fucking late to make changes, why not make the subs at half time? 

Exactly! Fucking exactly! After about half an hour of getting bossed and bullied, the midfield should've been changed. 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So are you suggesting he should have dropped Windass after scoring a hat trick in mid week?

Gollum was horrendous, but Tav clearly pushed the Hivs player. It was a ridiculous act from someone who's just been handed the armband. 

I thought Morelos offside goal was a goal, but havent seen it back. 

20 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Didn't play well today but Collum was a fuckin terrible some of his decisions were unbelievable   

We lost because we missed too many chances . If we had taken them Collum would have been irrelevant. They scored 2 goals from 6 attempts. We scored 1 from 17 attempts. All our own doing I’m afraid

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We lost because we missed too many chances . If we had taken them Collum would have been irrelevant. They scored 2 goals from 6 attempts. We scored 1 from 17 attempts. All our own doing I’m afraid

I didn't say it was Collums fault we lost 

The wee rat bastard of a referee made sure we weren’t going to close the gap on the mhanky mob, it was blatant. But we shouldn’t have given him the opportunity. There was nothing wrong with the Morelos goal, and it was probably the softest penalty I’ve ever seen, and the quickest given. He pointed to the spot quicker that the Hibs player, can’t remember the no marks name, hit the deck.

34 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The way you deal with these blatantly taig referees is to pump the team you are playing , this squad don't have the fight or desire to do that.

Correct if our squad had turned  up collum could do nothing to annoy us .

He's a shocking biased ref and shud not be near a Rangers game .