*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Our midfield is where it will be won or lost.  I’ll be astounded if we win this game as under murty we always lose 2 in a row

If that's the case the cunt shouldn't be allowed back in at Auchenhowie. And the board should be banned from Ibrox as well while we are at it!

5 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'd like to see us playing with 2 up front.

I fucking hate the idea of us playing 1 up front against teams like Partick  Thistle.

We should be battering them from kick off until final whistle, not playing so guarded.?

It'd be a unique game where a Rangers team under Murty comes out so suitably motivated and inspired to set about battering the opposition.   I just can't see Murty having the sort of command authority that gets a fighting, battering, combative mode out of his players and they then translate that into commanding match winning displays where Rangers' authority and power are stamped all over the game.   No,  its cagey cagey, softly softly take time to play their way into the game, show more respect than is really necessary, allow themselves to be shoved about and so on.   A commanding Rangers team under Murty?    Nope......can't see it. 

41 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

It'd be a unique game where a Rangers team under Murty comes out so suitably motivated and inspired to set about battering the opposition.   I just can't see Murty having the sort of command authority that gets a fighting, battering, combative mode out of his players and they then translate that into commanding match winning displays where Rangers' authority and power are stamped all over the game.   No,  its cagey cagey, softly softly take time to play their way into the game, show more respect than is really necessary, allow themselves to be shoved about and so on.   A commanding Rangers team under Murty?    Nope......can't see it. 

Totally agree. He’s not the kind of manager to light a fire under their arses. Players aren’t afraid to underperform.

Its kinda like seeing Warburton back in charge.

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Bet you wee fucking don't!

We’ve got one in the locker and tomorrow it’s time, you’ll see mate.

I put a few quid on some permutations, Morelos and Cummings both to score with us winning 3, 4 and 5-0! Fuck it, why not? 

10 hours ago, James Rolle said:

I put a few quid on some permutations, Morelos and Cummings both to score with us winning 3, 4 and 5-0! Fuck it, why not? 

Because we’ve not scudded a team like that in years, we’ve struggled in the past 3-4 games there, they will be right up for it, confidence could be down from Saturday. 

I’m sure there will be more.

11 hours ago, James Rolle said:

Trying a bit too hard there, Padraig.

Archived