*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have played worse, thought we played better second half on Saturday. Not sure what people expect with on the whole a workman like team. 

The one thing that gets to me is our 4 5 1 formation for some reason leaves the midfield weak. 

13 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There were the sum total of four things that were positives tonight

1. the first goal

2. the 2nd goal

3. Miller didn't start the game

4. Miller never came on as a sub.

Abdul was funny appearing at the fence in the corner waving a Union Jack :UK:

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Just the Windass celebration thing. On Rangers TV they were saying that he had been taking pelters from fans down that side and thats why he celebrated that way. Not the brightest but at the same time.. it was obviously frustration.

No fucking excuse. We pay his over inflated wages.

If he can't handle he can get to fuck. Our wage bill is high enough without some talentless warmer stealing from us, then trying to insult us. Aye right!

3 minutes ago, WGOH said:

See if he can’t handle that kind of abuse or that level of criticism, even if unwarranted, then Rangers aren’t the club for him

I don't necessarily disagree with that - but the abuse shouldn't be coming from his own support surely?

If our support get on his, or looking at it more broadly, the team's back does it have a positive, negative or indifferent impact on the performance?

I understand a lot of money is paid out to follow the club, but think that in general we could do better at actually supporting the players than we do.

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

The same fans who direct the abuse at him will be the ones raging about it..

Unacceptable imo. Shhh’ing your own fans is out of order. Especially when we’re 11 points behind celtic.

6 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Abdul was funny appearing at the fence in the corner waving a Union Jack :UK:

Aye that was funny about 9 year. Cunt needs a slap about, hanging about like a peado waving a flag with kids following him about. 

Fucking worst cunt. As are the people who suck up his arse for pictures.

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly, a don’t blame him. You’d think he was solely to blame for us being shite with the way cunts act towards him

Must have missed when the fans started chanting Josh Windas you’re a wanker on Saturday :hmmm:

The team were shite, the team got stick, Windass was one of the worst performers on Saturday.

So you knuckle down, train hard and give it your all in the next game to prove to the fans that you have it in you to turn it round.......or in his case you shush the fans instead to say fuck you lot I’m the man

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Unacceptable imo. Shhh’ing your own fans is out of order. Especially when we’re 11 points behind celtic.

I just cannot find it within myself to be offended.. He will be thinking the abuse is unacceptable as well, considering the goals and general play of late.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Must have missed when the fans started chanting Josh Windas you’re a wanker on Saturday :hmmm:

The team were shite, the team got stick, Windass was one of the worst performers on Saturday.

So you knuckle down, train hard and give it your all in the next game to prove to the fans that you have it in you to turn it round.......or in his case you shush the fans instead to say fuck you lot I’m the man

Look at Twitter, here, FF after most games, he get's more stick than anyone, some deserved some no. 

There were at least 4 worse than him on Saturday.

Just now, johanhentze said:

I just cannot find it within myself to be offended.. He will be thinking the abuse is unacceptable as well, considering the goals and general play of late.

Fraserburgh aside he's been poor for a while, he had a great run but he's been poor since St Johnstone at home.

11 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

The same fans who direct the abuse at him will be the ones raging about it..

The same fans who pay his wages through season tickets and gate recipients and merchandise.

The same fans who travel the length and breadth of the country to support the club.

If you are going to accept the praise for what you do well and the adoration that comes with it you have to take the flak when it’s not going well and if you can’t you are at the wrong club.

The same goes for any player in the squad.

Look at Tav. He got pelters for the stupid mistake on a Saturday (rightly so), he scores a great goal and comes away all smiles and celebrating as any normal person would do.

Archived