*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The same fans who pay his wages through season tickets and gate recipients and merchandise.

The same fans who travel the length and breadth of the country to support the club.

If you are going to accept the praise for what you do well and the adoration that comes with it you have to take the flak when it’s not going well and if you can’t you are at the wrong club.

The same goes for any player in the squad.

Look at Tav. He got pelters for the stupid mistake on a Saturday (rightly so), he scores a great goal and comes away all smiles and celebrating as any normal person would do.

That’s the exact correct reaction.

It’ll come back to haunt Windass when he goes through a rough patch. There won’t be much sympathy.

stick on for a summer move IMO

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The same fans who pay his wages through season tickets and gate recipients and merchandise.

The same fans who travel the length and breadth of the country to support the club.

If you are going to accept the praise for what you do well and the adoration that comes with it you have to take the flak when it’s not going well and if you can’t you are at the wrong club.

The same goes for any player in the squad.

Look at Tav. He got pelters for the stupid mistake on a Saturday (rightly so), he scores a great goal and comes away all smiles and celebrating as any normal person would do.

It was clearly an act of frustration. 

I put money in to the Club as well· Cant go to games like I could but still.... cant get offended by this. 

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I just cannot find it within myself to be offended.. He will be thinking the abuse is unacceptable as well, considering the goals and general play of late.

I’m not offended. It didn’t offend me. I think it’s an absolute embarrassment for him as a player though, especially a Rangers one. 

31 minutes ago, WGOH said:

3 points behind Aberdeen, 11 behind celtic. 14 points dropped at ibrox. 

Who the fuck does this cunt think he is? If we were top of the league, winning trophies, fair enough.

But I would genuinely sack him. That’s all kinds of embarrassing and completely out of order. He gets paid a fortune to play like a diddy most of the time. He gets repaid when we lose to Hamilton and Hibs at home, do the fans? Do we fuck.

honestly get shot of him, fucking idiot. 

I thought 'fucking idiot' as well but only after reading your post. Give yourself a shake ffs 

Just now, WGOH said:

I’m not offended. It didn’t offend me. I think it’s an absolute embarrassment for him as a player though, especially a Rangers one. 

He has a bit of growing up to do, but then again... so do a lot of people who direct so much abuse at players.

Just now, King Jela said:

I thought 'fucking idiot' as well but only after reading your post. Give yourself a shake ffs 

Why :lol: ? Is mediocrity ok at Rangers now? Windass isn’t a fucking superstar and needs to remember where he is. 

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye that was funny about 9 year. Cunt needs a slap about, hanging about like a peado waving a flag with kids following him about. 

Fucking worst cunt. As are the people who suck up his arse for pictures.

Aye, I was meaning he is a nut job.

Just now, johanhentze said:

It was clearly an act of frustration. 

I put money in to the Club as well· Cant go to games like I could but still.... cant get offended by this. 

If he’s frustrated then that’s one thing. The right person turns that frustration into something positive. A childish idiot does what he did.

He has talent and he is improving but it’s things like this i.e. his attitude, that are going to hold him back.

We want people in our team who wind up opposition fans not us.

If he’s frustrated then that’s one thing. The right person turns that frustration into something positive. A childish idiot does what he did.

He has talent and he is improving but it’s things like this i.e. his attitude, that are going to hold him back.

We want people in our team who wind up opposition fans not us.

Like I said in the post above.. he has growing up to do.

Just now, johanhentze said:

Like I said in the post above.. he has growing up to do.

He’s fucking 24 as is Jason Holt and look at the difference in attitude between them.

One is captain of the club (albeit temporarily) and the other is shushing his own fans because he took some flak for playing poorly in a game we should have won ( a few days after taking plaudits for his hat-trick in the cup).

3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

He’s fucking 24 as is Jason Holt and look at the difference in attitude between them.

One is captain of the club (albeit temporarily) and the other is shushing his own fans because he took some flak for playing poorly in a game we should have won ( a few days after taking plaudits for his hat-trick in the cup).

It's not just one game though.

His celebration against Hearts was similar.

Hitting a certain age has nothing to do with being grown up. 

Archived