*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

folk just outing themselves as footballing imbeciles in this topic. I'll say no more about it cause i have embarrassed them enough

Coming from the guy who didn't how a release clause works. You used to say that if a team met Windass' release clause that it would start a bidding war among teams in England.

Just now, cushynumber said:

did I? can you quote the post please?

I looked for it but it must have been in the transfer forum. You absolutely did. You had half the forum calling you a retard and you were being just as stubborn as you are now. By the end you tried to claim you were trolling.

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

I looked for it but it must have been in the transfer forum. You absolutely did. You had half the forum calling you a retard and you were being just as stubborn as you are now. By the end you tried to claim you were trolling.

nope i think you will find that wasnt me. Again please find the post. I have never claimed to trolling in my life on here.

nope i think you will find that wasnt me. Again please find the post. I have never claimed to trolling in my life on here.

I told you it was in the transfer forum. Is that searchable?

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i think its been removed by Ben. However, you are mistaken I think. If I did I'll hold my hands up. But I didnt. 

100% you did. I have thought you were an idiot ever since.

Id have to have proof of said idiocy before I believe it. It wouldnt be the first time someone has quoted me as posting something and it was another user.

Lucky for you.

Archived