*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Absolutely shocking line up. Holt wasn’t good enough when we were in championship why on Earth Murty thinks he is now I don’t know  worse still he makes him captain it beggars belief !  Windass as well should be dropped after disappearing up his arse on Saturday as he always does when the going gets tough!

Holt has been excellent recently.

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

I've no problem with him being dropped tbh, think his head's totally gone

It's more a case of who we're playing instead

Based on what ? One game on Saturday , in which he played alright in, and where we pissed the points up the wall from the minute Murty surrendered the numbers advantage in midfield? 

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

Cardoso for Bates,  Docherty for Holt and Cummings for Windass should have been the changes. 

If Cummings has a stinker of a game tonight there's only one person who should get the blame and that's Murty. 

:lol:No

6 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Absolutely shocking line up. Holt wasn’t good enough when we were in championship why on Earth Murty thinks he is now I don’t know  worse still he makes him captain it beggars belief !  Windass as well should be dropped after disappearing up his arse on Saturday as he always does when the going gets tough!

Absolute fucking pish

Just now, Vanoli said:

Based on what ? One game on Saturday , in which he played alright in, and where we pissed the points up the wall from the minute Murty surrendered the numbers advantage in midfield? 

No based on me thinking his attitude is stinking 

Not sure what Murty's team selection has to do with that

Make or break if you ask me. If we play well and win murty will be praised for sticking with mainly the same players and getting a reaction after poor display on Saturday. If we play bad he will get slaughtered for not making more changes. If we play poor tonight I've had it with murty...

Archived