*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for Murty to step up and identify the glaringly obvious. If he doesn’t he can be labelled just as stubborn as MW. He was championed on here and among fans about his ability to change tactics during games or change tactics in accordance with the opponent. He needs to show that now

Start with 2 strikers and start Docherty. 

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Get Doc on the pitch, get Mo and Cum up front together. 

Leave Windass at home and put Murphy on the bench. 

That said can see this being a draw. 

Thought Murphy was our best player second half on Saturday

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Both as bad as each other, would rather see someone from the youths get a chance. 

I like the look of Atakayi(i'm going start calling him serge) think he will be a smashing player a lot of posters who have watched him live though say its too soon.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

thats what 451 should be about. yet we keep playing it and keep getting beat playing it.

I got the impression he would settle for a point if offered it now, there again he did claim we were bad for only 10secs on Saturday !

58 minutes ago, backup said:

I got the impression he would settle for a point if offered it now, there again he did claim we were bad for only 10secs on Saturday !

He must have went for a Shite first half.

5 hours ago, Bronzy said:

I always feel like that after a bad result until about 10 minutes before kickoff and then the battle fever kicks in :lol:

I'll do the usual - feel like I really can't be arsed with the game getting up for work, then be buzzing by lunchtime. 

Archived