*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

But you have a go at folk pointing out that Murty will never do it and that’s why he will never be a Rangers manager. 

No I have been having a go at people slating him for bringing Morelos on for Cummings in this situation

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Why did john get subbed?

He's ill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Would like to see us play with two forwards, seems to be the last few games Morelos and Cummings up front running about and not getting any service, Cummings was desperate for a chance but just didn't get it, seen him making runs and holding ball up when he could.

But yeah happy with the points and after Saturdays result its fucking annoying.

That’s what Goss was brought in for but he prefers passing to God! 

Where’s the Windass thread? I’ve defended that boy to the hilt, but see shhh’ing Rangers fans - who pay their own fucking money each week to watch these cunts - it’s unacceptable.

I don’t care if he scored, or got an assist. I don’t care if people disagree, get cunts like that to fuck away from this club. 

Just now, WGOH said:

Where’s the Windass thread? I’ve defended that boy to the hilt, but see shhh’ing Rangers fans - who pay their own fucking money each week to watch these cunts - it’s unacceptable.

I don’t care if he scored, or got an assist. I don’t care if people disagree, get cunts like that to fuck away from this club. 

It’s the egotistical inflated self importance syndrome. He thinks he’s a superstar and unless Murty and/or Jimmy Nicholl pull him to one side and tell him what’s what he can fuck off for a few million in the summer.

He’s improved but by no means the finished article and was horse shit for 18 months before that, he needs to remember where the fuck he was, where he is now and who pays his fucking wages.

Just now, chris182 said:

Some suggesting Windass aiming it towards home fans. Were there bears in that section of that stand?

Candeias gestured to the same stand as part of the celebration effectively saying “come on” so I’d say there were bears in that stand yes

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Some suggesting Windass aiming it towards home fans. Were there bears in that section of that stand?

Pretty sure it was our fans he done it towards? 

Was on the left side, scored, spun round so he’d have been facing our crowd I’m sure 

2 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Disagree! Shows a level of self confidence and arrogance that we desperately need. 

Just now, King Jela said:

Cunts howling n greetin' cause the Windass celebration :lol: 

Get. A. Fucking. Grip. 

If you want players like that playing in the starting 11 over players who played through injuries giving it their all for the club and the fans the I feel sorry for you.

This is the new generation of footballer and it pisses me right off at their entitled attitude.

Archived