*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

Bronzy

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

Disagree! Shows a level of self confidence and arrogance that we desperately need. 

Arrogance is coming away from scoring brushing off your shoulder or something, not directing some childish retort to his own fans

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

It’s the egotistical inflated self importance syndrome. He thinks he’s a superstar and unless Murty and/or Jimmy Nicholl pull him to one side and tell him what’s what he can fuck off for a few million in the summer.

He’s improved but by no means the finished article and was horse shit for 18 months before that, he needs to remember where the fuck he was, where he is now and who pays his fucking wages.

3 points behind Aberdeen, 11 behind celtic. 14 points dropped at ibrox. 

Who the fuck does this cunt think he is? If we were top of the league, winning trophies, fair enough.

But I would genuinely sack him. That’s all kinds of embarrassing and completely out of order. He gets paid a fortune to play like a diddy most of the time. He gets repaid when we lose to Hamilton and Hibs at home, do the fans? Do we fuck.

honestly get shot of him, fucking idiot. 

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

If you want players like that playing in the starting 11 over players who played through injuries giving it their all for the club and the fans the I feel sorry for you.

This is the new generation of footballer and it pisses me right off at their entitled attitude.

Honestly, a don’t blame him. You’d think he was solely to blame for us being shite with the way cunts act towards him

4 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Pretty sure it was our fans he done it towards? 

Was on the left side, scored, spun round so he’d have been facing our crowd I’m sure 

I know it was directed at our fans and I still don't have a problem with it. He takes by far the most criticism yet he's probably our most important player 

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

An overreaction :lol:

Poor in the first half, much better second half, deservedly equalised and at that stage looked like we'd go and win the game before a moment of madness from Tav cost us dearly.

To read some of the comments afterwards you would swear we were hammered 4 or 5 nil. As I said an overreaction after 5 positive results, that's now 6 out of 7. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I know it was directed at our fans and I still don't have a problem with it. He takes by far the most criticism yet he's probably our most important player 

By all accounts he was getting pelters and when those same fans take such offence from what he did? :lol: 

5 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Arrogance is coming away from scoring brushing off your shoulder or something, not directing some childish retort to his own fans

Didn’t see Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona or any other fans greet when their players did the same thing. 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly, a don’t blame him. You’d think he was solely to blame for us being shite with the way cunts act towards him

It's pathetic tbh. Morelos went, what, 10 games without scoring, Windass stepped up and he was still getting pelters whenever we dropped points. 

How dare he have a dig back ?

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Frankly, I am tired of how we have accepted mediocrity. And that is what this team is.

Apart from Cummings, can anybody really say that the players brought in have markedly improved us?

It’s early days but I agree.

Docherty we haven’t seen much of but I do think he’ll be a cracking player. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

There were the sum total of four things that were positives tonight

1. the first goal

2. the 2nd goal

3. Miller didn't start the game

4. Miller never came on as a sub.

5. I found a man's wallet

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There were the sum total of four things that were positives tonight

1. the first goal

2. the 2nd goal

3. Miller didn't start the game

4. Miller never came on as a sub.

Bates and Holt, and Windass.

Also, children of the night received a small airing

Just now, WGOH said:

Where’s the Windass thread? I’ve defended that boy to the hilt, but see shhh’ing Rangers fans - who pay their own fucking money each week to watch these cunts - it’s unacceptable.

I don’t care if he scored, or got an assist. I don’t care if people disagree, get cunts like that to fuck away from this club. 

He shouldn't have done it, if for no other reason than the response from those who share the same view as yourself.

However, elements of our support whether it be those who attend every game and/or those who are active on social media are too quick to continually get on players' backs.

Windass is one of the most talented players in the league who is starting to regularly produce moments of real quality at this level, albeit with much room for improvement in consistency. Surely encouraging and supporting the boy is more helpful to everyone concerned than the constant shite he gets? 

Just now, King Jela said:

It's pathetic tbh. Morelos went, what, 10 games without scoring, Windass stepped up and he was still getting pelters whenever we dropped points. 

How dare he have a dig back ?

Fair enough he’s scored goals, all good. Watching Murty in the post match interview you can see how frustrated he is with him. Josh will have to cut out the petulance and suck it up if he is to progress as a player.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

getting beat at home to hibs - and we over react?

Poor result and criticism was merited but IMO it went way over the top. Basically we were poor in the first half and addressed the issues at half time, came out in the second half and totally dominated until Tav gave away a needless penalty. This place then went into meltdown. Now you're not happy because people have a positive reaction to a victory.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I'm a bit confused reading that post tbh 

Just the Windass celebration thing. On Rangers TV they were saying that he had been taking pelters from fans down that side and thats why he celebrated that way. Not the brightest but at the same time.. it was obviously frustration.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He shouldn't have done it, if for no other reason than the response from those who share the same view as yourself.

However, elements of our support whether it be those who attend every game and/or those who are active on social media are too quick to continually get on players' backs.

Windass is one of the most talented players in the league who is starting to regularly produce moments of real quality at this level, albeit with much room for improvement in consistency. Surely encouraging and supporting the boy is more helpful to everyone concerned than the constant shite he gets? 

See if he can’t handle that kind of abuse or that level of criticism, even if unwarranted, then Rangers aren’t the club for him

Archived