*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

Bronzy

11 hours ago, greignotgrieg said:

Had totally forgotten Herrera’s cheeky goal in this game, very Prso-esque. ? ?

Wheesht! Don't compare Herrera in any way shape or form to the iconic great that is Dado Prso.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Because we’ve not scudded a team like that in years, we’ve struggled in the past 3-4 games there, they will be right up for it, confidence could be down from Saturday. 

I’m sure there will be more.

I know mate, it will happen at some point, we’ll just click and someone will be on the end of a humping. I hope it’s tonight, but if not tonight then soon. 

Christ, I’ve got more optimism that the rest of you put together. 

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

I know mate, it will happen at some point, we’ll just click and someone will be on the end of a humping. I hope it’s tonight, but if not tonight then soon. 

I think if we start going two up front we will be due someone a humping. Morelos has to start taking his chances if we keep playing one up top

20 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Aye. 5 nil on saturday there you predicted was it not?....

Just now, James Rolle said:

We've been saying that for the last 3 and a half seasons.

40 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

By the way, I don’t mind you calling me insane, deluded etc. that would be your opinion and I have no problem with that, but don’t call me Padraig. Thank you

Thou doth protest too much, Padraig. 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

we are not going to mlay with 2 up front. We havent done it all season and we are not going to start now.

Wouldnt surprise me to see Miller  come in for Windass. Seriously.

Miller sub tonight and starter sunday i reckon.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

we are not going to mlay with 2 up front. We havent done it all season and we are not going to start now.

Wouldnt surprise me to see Miller  come in for Windass. Seriously.

We played two up front at the start of the season and then with the diamond.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

no we didnt, we always play one up front, with one behind. Thats not two upfront.

Pena as the attacking midfielder and Miller/Windass as strikers against Aberdeen, and Ross County. 

Windass as the attacking midfielder and Miller/Morelos as strikers against Hibs.

Holt as the attacking midfielder and Windass/Morelos as strikers against St Johnstone.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pena as the attacking midfielder and Miller/Windass as strikers against Aberdeen, and Ross County. 

Windass as the attacking midfielder and Miller/Morelos as strikers against Hibs.

Holt as the attacking midfielder and Windass/Morelos as strikers against St Johnstone.

one is always a "number 10"  - its not two up front

Archived