First half substitutions

49 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Cant remember what game. But Walter hooked Gough before half time at ibrox and it was not down to injury.

It was, home to united and we were 3 down by twenty mins, gough said himself he should never have played as he was unwell, think that might have been the 9iar season, definitely gough says it in one of the season round up videos/dvds cause big dave macpherson was subbed injured as well that day 

9 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

It was, home to united and we were 3 down by twenty mins, gough said himself he should never have played as he was unwell, think that might have been the 9iar season, definitely gough says it in one of the season round up videos/dvds cause big dave macpherson was subbed injured as well that day 

Thanks for that. I was at the game but i cant remember much about it except Gough getting hooked. I did think it was when we were 2 down. But i will take your word for it being 3. Cheers.

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

Thanks for that. I was at the game but i cant remember much about it except Gough getting hooked. I did think it was when we were 2 down. But i will take your word for it being 3. Cheers.

Im sure it was 3, might have been two but we were howling that day, gough and big davie looked doped out their heads lol, long time ago now, we'e ggetting old :lol:

6 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Ultimate embarrassment for a footballer is getting subbed on then subbed off again!! Can’t happen very often but sadly did happen to me once! To be fair I was proper pish that day, long time ago now!!

Lol fellaini last week lasted what 5 mins ????

2 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Was that due to injury?

I guess that depends on who you believe or read but apparently he injured himself after 30 seconds but most pundits believe it was tactical. 

Mind you it's not unusual for mourinho to do that.  Matic was another who lasted 20 mins or so after being subbed on, I'm sure mat had it as well

19 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Ultimate embarrassment for a footballer is getting subbed on then subbed off again!! Can’t happen very often but sadly did happen to me once! To be fair I was proper pish that day, long time ago now!!

can remember Ian Ferguson coming on as sub at Ibrox, I think against Aberdeen, due to an injury but didn't have time to warm up properly and pulled his hamstring within about 2 or 3 minutes and had to be subbed himself