Rangers Bar in Benidorm

Tom0411

Cant make out the tv picture properly but is that not their game. If so, front row, in a bheast top = bheast.

Don't care if Kilmarnock won he should have been booted out. If the score went the other way how much of a piss take us that by him watching his team win in one of our boozers in his full regalia.

It's like we just don't care anymore.

7 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

We went to Prague last year on a stag do and made my Ibrox season ticket holder cousin wear a celtic top on one of the days.. 

I’d have told yous all to take two fucks to yourself if that was me. 

7 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Cant make out the tv picture properly but is that not their game. If so, front row, in a bheast top = bheast.

Don't care if Kilmarnock won he should have been booted out. If the score went the other way how much of a piss take us that by him watching his team win in one of our boozers in his full regalia.

It's like we just don't care anymore.

It's our game with the camera pointing at the away scum. I think the frame round the telly creates the impression it is a ground with a small stand.

4 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

To be fair we had a couple celtic fans with us who put on Rangers tops like rest of us to make him stand out 

:megaanguish:

I don't know what makes me feel more sick, the thought of a Rangers Season Ticket Holder wearing a Taig top or Taigs wearing our shirt.

The only way I would have anything put on me to do with those rancid horrible pedo cunts would be if someone put it on me when I died. Even then I would haunt the bastard  for the rest of their lives. Not for charity nor a bet would I wear anything to do with the scum.