Signed durrant.

CF2 WINNIE

Does anyone have a contac that would be able to get anything signed by Ian Durrant?  My uncle is 50 next month has followed us all his days, been through a severely shit time recently, pancreas and kidney transplant, loves Durant so if anyone could help me get something signed for his 50th be hugely appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Does anyone have a contac that would be able to get anything signed by Ian Durrant?  My uncle is 50 next month has followed us all his days, been through a severely shit time recently, pancreas and kidney transplant, loves Durant so if anyone could help me get something signed for his 50th be hugely appreciated. 

@kplfishtank

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd write to Dumbarton FC and sort it that way, them being a smaller club etc is probably a better way of getting what you're after and quicker. 

Going to try that too, if I’d a  Saturday when we didn’t have a game and they’re at home I’d come through and get anything.

1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

I did this for my brothers birthday a while back, but with Ally when he was manager. They knew each other as boys back in EK. He got a lovely handwritten card detailing a couple of memories of old times. Something Ally did right :happy:

Good luck, hope you get yours done 

2 hours ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Work way a guy that plays for dumbarton will give him. A text and send u a pm with his reply mate 

6 hours ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

If you are struggling send me a pm, I know Tom Walsh very Well, I'm sure he would sort it for me?

On 04/02/2018 at 23:35, CF2 WINNIE said:

By the way pal, not sure if intended or not, but your title without a doubt is misleading - and Durrant, Ian Durrant, our former player & coach is a capital 'D'.