CF2 WINNIE

Signed durrant.

Does anyone have a contac that would be able to get anything signed by Ian Durrant?  My uncle is 50 next month has followed us all his days, been through a severely shit time recently, pancreas and kidney transplant, loves Durant so if anyone could help me get something signed for his 50th be hugely appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Does anyone have a contac that would be able to get anything signed by Ian Durrant?  My uncle is 50 next month has followed us all his days, been through a severely shit time recently, pancreas and kidney transplant, loves Durant so if anyone could help me get something signed for his 50th be hugely appreciated. 

@kplfishtank

I'd write to Dumbarton FC and sort it that way, them being a smaller club etc is probably a better way of getting what you're after and quicker. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd write to Dumbarton FC and sort it that way, them being a smaller club etc is probably a better way of getting what you're after and quicker. 

Going to try that too, if I’d a  Saturday when we didn’t have a game and they’re at home I’d come through and get anything.

District Bar most saturdays after Dumbarton have played. Stevie Aitken usually with him.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, davger said:

Can still remember him flying down the wing like it was yesterday. 

His goal in Marseille I will never forget.

• Like 2

I remember first time I seen him play, skinny kid with a mop on his head but what a player he was, and what a player he could have been if not cut down in his prime.

His goal against them at Ibrox when Cooper set him up was my favourite. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, davger said:

Every fucking time Durrants name gets mentioned ffs :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Every fucking time Durrants name gets mentioned ffs :lol:

Sorry bud but everytime I see The name Durrant I think of wide and tricky..............and you. 

2 hours ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Work way a guy that plays for dumbarton will give him. A text and send u a pm with his reply mate 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, davger said:

Sorry bud but everytime I see The name Durrant I think of wide and tricky..............and you. 

I only remember him as a centre half..........commanding he was

6 hours ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

If you are struggling send me a pm, I know Tom Walsh very Well, I'm sure he would sort it for me?

• Like 2

Dumbarton train at the bends on fridays, get yourself down they’re for about 7:30pm I see him down they’re every week. My sons teams trains in the session before dumbartons.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Safest pair of hands in Scotland.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, BailliestonTB said:

Work way a guy that plays for dumbarton will give him. A text and send u a pm with his reply mate 

Thanks very much, greatly appreciated 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, davger said:

OP's uncle?

10 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

That was Jimmy Durranty

• Like 1

17 hours ago, davger said:

Every time I think of Ally, I think of wide.

• Like 2

Sign it yourself, he’ll not notice.

• Like 1

On 04/02/2018 at 23:35, CF2 WINNIE said:

By the way pal, not sure if intended or not, but your title without a doubt is misleading - and Durrant, Ian Durrant, our former player & coach is a capital 'D'. 

• Like 1