Walter being considered for return to Scotland manager's job

Bad Robot

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Smile said:

Maybe Smith has a Good Idea what King and this Board are and simply does not to work with them. Maybe he feels the same way about the Current incumbents at the SFA, Maybe he's just enjoying his retirement.

Walters not daft, he knows without significant investment he has little chance and a reputation to trash 

I like Murty as a person and think in the future he will go on to be a good manager/first team coach wherever he ends up and it would be a kick in the baws for him if we brought Walter in to replace him before the end of season but tbh I'm that desperate to get Walter back that I really don't give much a fuck if Murty has to be a casualty, harsh as it sounds. He will get over it.  He could still be a great asset to the club if he goes back to working in the Academy.

@StirlingBear72 I agree mate I doubt he will come back and it's all just wishful thinking on my part. 

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I like Murty as a person and think in the future he will go on to be a good manager/first team coach wherever he ends up and it would be a kick in the baws for him if we brought Walter in to replace him before the end of season but tbh I'm that desperate to get Walter back that I really don't give much a fuck if Murty has to be a casualty, harsh as it sounds. He will get over it.  He could still be a great asset to the club if he goes back to working in the Academy.

@StirlingBear72 I agree mate I doubt he will come back and it's all just wishful thinking on my part. 

Would be ludicrous not to at least ask him though. If he agrees, give him everything he needs.