Windass

ForeverAndEver

I never abuse my team and it was certainly the first time in my life I’ve shouted ya prick at a player that’s just scored for us , He thinks himself the ticket , does one decent think every 5 games and then gives us some about it ??? 

Thought he done relatively well tonight and was brave wanting the ball majority of the time. Superb finish.

The pass at the end was just tired legs but some of the abuse he gets is fucking disgusting.

Ssshing the fans doesn’t bother me, not even bothering to go over and applaud them at the end of the game is out of order.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Agree. World class. 

Apparently Real Madrid have been on the phone trying to buy him.

Seriously though - second highest contributor for combined goals and assists in the league. Majority of them in games against Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts. Will do for me.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Thought he done relatively well tonight and was brave wanting the ball majority of the time. Superb finish.

The pass at the end was just tired legs but some of the abuse he gets is fucking disgusting.

Ssshing the fans doesn’t bother me, not even bothering to go over and applaud them at the end of the game is out of order.

Aye, that annoyed me as well tbh, him and Morelos.

He's grew on me a bit lately but bit of a wank with that attitude. Could understand his annoyance if he was hounded on the back of one bad performance but the only thing he is consistent at is being inconsistent. Much better players have wore that shirt than you josh.