Windass

ForeverAndEver

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

McCoist running his fat trap again saying Rangers fans need to lighten up 

Pay me hundreds of thousands of pounds to organise a karaoke after a tinpot cup final defeat, then I'll lighten up. 

Man's an utter clown and a parasite to boot. 

39 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He is thick as pigshit. It’s a like when a daft wee boy gets caught doing something and you ask him to explain himself. He hits you with what he obviously thinks is a great excuse, but you know he’s lying through his teeth. 

Cunt. 

9 hours ago, Gman36 said:

Windass wouldn't sing The Sash for fear of being prosecuted under OBFA. He knows its being repealed but still doesn't want to "just in case, and anyway some people consider it sectarian". 

Dean pissed out of his skull and defending his son?

That boy is a thick cunt!!!!!! Have a look back at who's footsteps you are walking in and take a long hard look at yourself, your career and what can be in front of you. Frustrating as fuck. Do our players not get it. This is potentially the peak of t here careers. 

Murty clearly thinks enough of Windass to keep playing him week after week.   So unless he's injured he'll be in the starting line up at Ayr.  For the sake of good order and in order to say the Club as taken appropriate action Murty will have had mild a whisper in his ear about the gesture and that'll be an end to it from the points of view of the Club and the player.

And we move on as the saying goes.   To Sunday where he will probably get the winning goal and do very little of value for the rest of the game.    

If he could think quicker he wouldn't come across as such a petulant runt sometimes. But then again he would also be a better footballer. So think about it Josh, if it doesn't hurt too much. I'm sure he will do it again a few times during his career. No big deal in these modern social media times, but I doubt he'll be winning many RSC player of the year awards.

I want to jump on the back of this and call him out for being a fud but theirs part of me that can see him being pushed by Murty and the lads around him, fuck, even us giving it to him, and JW becoming a name for us, do we give him a chance, I say yes.

9 hours ago, Finny said:

That boy is a thick cunt!!!!!! Have a look back at who's footsteps you are walking in and take a long hard look at yourself, your career and what can be in front of you. Frustrating as fuck. Do our players not get it. This is potentially the peak of t here careers. 

Their. Person not place.

to be fair I think he's taken a lot of the flack when the teams not been performing: I see bates the other night give the ball away every pass out from defence in the first half and although he played superb second half didn't see it mentioned at all? Anyway I don't agree with people calling him a cunt etc. Plenty people on here just using it as an excuse to bash him if you ask me without looking at it objectively. Team plays bad and one player is singled out for abuse and criticism more than the rest. Player scores goal (has also scored/ assisted quite a few important ones) celebrates by shushing the crowd who have been giving him stick time and time again. Don't understand people who are making a mountain out of a mole hill on here. Thought everyone on here was staunch as fuck!?