Windass

ForeverAndEver

10 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Social media now seems to be a hotbed of precious fucking snowflakes...wish they would fucking melt..:duh:

This forum seems to be full of them as well to be honest! He’s apologised and people are still greeting, it’s fucking hilarious :lol:

30 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

to be fair I think he's taken a lot of the flack when the teams not been performing: I see bates the other night give the ball away every pass out from defence in the first half and although he played superb second half didn't see it mentioned at all? Anyway I don't agree with people calling him a cunt etc. Plenty people on here just using it as an excuse to bash him if you ask me without looking at it objectively. Team plays bad and one player is singled out for abuse and criticism more than the rest. Player scores goal (has also scored/ assisted quite a few important ones) celebrates by shushing the crowd who have been giving him stick time and time again. Don't understand people who are making a mountain out of a mole hill on here. Thought everyone on here was staunch as fuck!?

Far too sensible a post.

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

It's a load of nonsense really. He's claiming it was spur of the moment and he never thought about it but that contradicts his instagram afterwards. I wasn't majorly offended by it but he's a moron and a very average footballer. Like pretty much everyone else in the current squad, I wouldn't be devastated to see him go. 

If what he did is worthy of offending anybody they should open their eyes fs...there is a lot more stuff going on in Scottish football to be offended by.

personally I was too busy celebrating windass’s goal for the team, to give a monkeys what celebration he does. Good celebration or poor celebration dosent make me enjoy seeing Rangers score one bit more.

ive read so much abuse of windass between here an ff...not just because of the celebration but apparently he’s shite now aswell but if he leaves for 1-2m the same ppl will say we sold him too cheap an we should have got 3-4m. 

Last season I was a critic of windass but he’s improved big time for me an I think there is more to come

3 minutes ago, BillyG93 said:

Just seen the upload made by Rangers official YouTube.. my god it’s cringe, don’t even want to post it on here it’s that bad. Don’t know why they’ve posted that.

Chicken, hens and cockerels? Boys a fucking idiot. He looked genuinely confused throughout it :lol:

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Got involved needlessly with Ayr player near the end. This is the type of thing Murty was maybe alluding to the other night. Scores a 2nd goal then gets involved in an avoidable situation. He's very immature for his age, needs to grow up and quickly.

and how was his goals ?

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Was also only player to square up to an Ayr player who took Goss out late. Exactly what we've lacked this season.

Yes what we've lacked this season is someone putting their head against the opposition. If only we started doing this earlier in the season, we'd be top.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I like him..rough round the edges..utter pish at times..but he tries..that is something you can't coach..

Totally agree mate. Even when he was finding his feet and his football was well below what was expected his heart was in it and his determination was there. Luckily for us its starting to come together now and he's doing a great job for us lately