Windass

ForeverAndEver

3 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Windows should be player up front where he's athleticism would cause teams issues and his inconsistency would cause the least amount of damage

Windows? Not sure about him as player their defence will see straight through him :whistle:

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Windass gets shit all the time even though he's scored some cracking goals. 

Don't understand the hate

Think a lot of its frustration  due to everyone knowing there is a damn fine player in their just the inconsistency gets everyone frustrated

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Have you heard of Morelos?

Who, that guy who missed a sitter and couldn't judge a bouncing ball in a coo field today?

That aside, I think we should stick by Buffalo as he's a young raw talent and glad Murty didn't punt him to China.

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Bumping this as GIRUY to those who hate Josh in here - shhhhhhhhhhh

Doubt anyone actually hates him. They might hate his shit performances though. He does have it in him to play well and score goals though like we saw today. He needs to do it more often, and even if he isn't playing well make it look like he's giving 100%. Sometimes he seems to wander around lost.

To be fair he has improved massively this season, still young and looks like he will keep getting better. Don't see how people can complain when most players we have had over the last few years we've had to pay them off to get rid. We will get a big fee for windass when he does leave guaranteed. For the minute I have no problem with him being in the side.

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Both human and have both played for Rangers, that's where the similarities end.

I can think of s few. Can't tackle, can't pass, can't play their position they're asked. Both don't look like the care at all about Rangers, both think they're better than Scottish football, both have no technical ability and it looks like we could be stuck with them for a while. 

37 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Doubt anyone actually hates him. They might hate his shit performances though. He does have it in him to play well and score goals though like we saw today. He needs to do it more often, and even if he isn't playing well make it look like he's giving 100%. Sometimes he seems to wander around lost.

Go back to the first few pages of this thread, mate. That will cast away any doubts. As for your summary? It's spot on. Im not sayingany player should be criticised but some of the abuse is way OTT - especially from 'fans' to a developing player. 

9 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I can think of s few. Can't tackle, can't pass, can't play their position they're asked. Both don't look like the care at all about Rangers, both think they're better than Scottish football, both have no technical ability and it looks like we could be stuck with them for a while. 

You’re at it

19 hours ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Who, that guy who missed a sitter and couldn't judge a bouncing ball in a coo field today?

First time I think I've ever seen someone make a point the nullify it in a single sentence. That's a gift. Don't lose it.