Windass

ForeverAndEver

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I never abuse my team and it was certainly the first time in my life I’ve shouted ya prick at a player that’s just scored for us , He thinks himself the ticket , does one decent think every 5 games and then gives us some about it ??? 

One on five is way off the mark m8 , his goals and assist stats this season prove you wrong.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He was dog shite for the entirety of last year.  It was also his mistakes that cost us goal against Progres and put us out of Europe.

He finally has a run of good form and now feels he can disrespect the people who pay his wages?  He's made a big mistake.

I agree. However...he has improved a helluva lot and is contributing in a big way. 

When the going gets tough he is generally hiding. He will probably get a few more goals and assists this season. His goal is probably to get a move to a championship team and earn a few more quid. We will never win the league with him in the team and his mentality. There have been more threads created slating him since he came than praising him.

His "good form" has been widely overstated. He's scored some good goals but his general play over 90 minutes can still be utterly dreadful. 

Another of the players who has played a key role in our inept displays over last two seasons. I couldn't care less if he left, he's fade into obscurity down in England. 

Murty on STV: 

"I don't know why he has done it, if he has done. But to be perfectly honest I don't know why Josh does many things that he does.

"I will have a chat with him and see what he meant by it and we will get to the bottom of it eventually."

Weird thing to say. Seems like GM is struggling to manage him properly.

Prick, cunt, poof, tosser, arsehole, blouse, shitebag - a selection of words used tonight

I know some of these names are a reaction to his celebration but he's been getting similar from fans consistently from not that long after he joined the club

For fuck sake surely that's not right?