Windass

ForeverAndEver

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

If you verbally abuse Windass then he shhhhs you once he scores why would you be offended? If you can't take it don't dish it out. Some right precious wee flowers on here. Probably raging because he proved them wrong. 

As for saying you are entitled to verbally abuse players because you pay for a ticket... get real. I pay my barbers wages but I don't verbally abuse him. Mostly because he has an open razor.  Lol. In fact anyone care to tell me a of a job where you are actually paid to be verbally abused by strangers?

Moderator on a forum.

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Prick, cunt, poof, tosser, arsehole, blouse, shitebag - a selection of words used tonight

I know some of these names are a reaction to his celebration but he's been getting similar from fans consistently from not that long after he joined the club

For fuck sake surely that's not right?

Don't understand it myself. He doesn't select himself to play, doesn't set out to play badly and wants to please the support.

Usually find people who hurl OTT abuse throughout a match are steaming drunk and are oblivious to the fact they are ruining other people's day out whilst making an arse of themselves.

Just now, gsa said:

He thinks he's a star but the reality is that playing in a series of truly awful Rangers teams will be as good as it gets for him. 

Not good enough even for the Championship. 

Never mind "Murts" will give him a hug tomorrow. 

Nicholl needs to give him a boot square in the balls

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Good to see 

Just now, gsa said:

He thinks he's a star but the reality is that playing in a series of truly awful Rangers teams will be as good as it gets for him. 

Not good enough even for the Championship. 

Never mind "Murts" will give him a hug tomorrow. 

Well, don't you look like an utter mongo

12 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Murty on STV: 

"I don't know why he has done it, if he has done. But to be perfectly honest I don't know why Josh does many things that he does.

"I will have a chat with him and see what he meant by it and we will get to the bottom of it eventually."

Weird thing to say. Seems like GM is struggling to manage him properly.

I just think he's a bit daft, naive, immature and not very bright. With the absolute greatest respect in the world his dad isn't the brightest chap in the world. It's not a criticism. Some people just function, see and do things differently to others. You only have to look at his infamous egg chat.

On football forums and on social media he is consistently criticised, and a lot of the time it goes a bit over the top IMO. Footballers will always get stick. It goes with the territory but they're also human and some will bite. I also have no doubt a lot of mentalists will fire personal abuse directly to him. IMO he's simply telling those who go over the top to shut up.

Generally speaking I have no issue with players giving a little back. If he's too sensitive to deal with stick he should maybe come off Twitter though. That said as long as he keeps scoring I'm not too bothered. It's just a bit poor though. He has the chance to be a real fans favourite but acting like a bit of a dick probably isn't the best way to go about it.

He should probably take a leaf out of Tavs book. Apologise for your previous poor game/mistake, score the next game, celebrate with the fans and then give a positive post match interview afterwards.

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Well, don't you look like an utter mongo

The actual quote from Murty was ""I will have a chat with him and see what he meant by it and we will get to the bottom of it eventually."

^ don't you look like an utter mongo, yet again.