Windass

ForeverAndEver

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

Windass should take a leaf out of ally McCoist book, McCoist got more abuse than windass ever will, but he used it to good effect, tried harder and improved and won the fans over,  can't remember McCoist ever shushing the fans. He'll never be a McCoist but he should try a hell of a lot harder imo. 

I remember McCoist shhhhhsed the east enclosure after  taking dogs abuse during a match at Ibrox that he had missed a few good chances in, he already had legendary status by that time though and it was all done in good humour.   Josh is just a fucking idiot too stupid to understand there's a time and place for shite like that.  Should have his baws booted for walking away at the end without acknowledging the support. Murty should make him clean the boots for a week. This is the biggest club he will ever play for, somebody needs to drum that into his thick skull.

16 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

the shhh celebration aside.  any truth in the postings ive seen where windass refused to go and acknowledge the fans at full time??

I dunno I watched it on Rtv and never really Noticed if he did or not you'd have to speak to someone at the game.

Just now, Daz-96 said:

He's shot himself in the foot with this one. Unless he hits the form of his life the stick he will get week in week out will only get worse. He's just put a massive target on his back. Idiot 

He's no clever enough to figure that out , maybe when he reads on here tonight it will sink in.

What sort of menatality would make you disrespect your own support?  He’s a dullard.  This is got nothing to do with being a snowflake or being faux offended, cupping your ear or finger to lips is for opposition fans.  

That just shows the intelligence of th guy.  He’s another Forrester however, with a lot more talent, and that’s the frustrating bit. He’s inconsistent, has no heart and hides when the going gets tough. 

Someone needs to sit him down to get it into his thick skull about his attitude, how he needs to work for 90 minutes, track back and improve his decision making to improve his game.  

He’s a rough diamond but I think he’s one of the arrogant brigade that think they’re a superstar when they’ve done and achieved fuck all twice.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

He's no clever enough to figure that out , maybe when he reads on here tonight it will sink in.

He’ll not read on here. 

Theyll all read FF if they even check online forums. Aside from that it’ll be Twitter and instagram they look at where they all get their balls licked by the daft cunts in the support 

41 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Nothing wrong in calling him for what he is. A talentless shitebag who thinks he is better than those who pay his over inflated wages.

There is now no hiding from what he thinks of us and he obviously has no affinity. He doesn't get it. Hopefully this mammy's boy is gone in the summer, but I doubt we'll get much.

Pretty much this.

1 hour ago, RFC16 said:

The thing is , still got very small part of me that thinks windass is a great player but he bugs the fuck oot me! Think overall your prob right but he needs to show it much more

When its no goin well he contributes very little but like at easter road can score out of fuck all.frustrating

Nah I know where you’re coming from mate. He doesn’t help himself at all and you genuinely get the feeling he thinks he can move onto bigger and better things.

Rangers will be the biggest club he will ever get the opportunity to play at. He won’t realise this until he’s moved on.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Same if you’re a snowflake getting upset about being shooshed after giving out dogs abuse. 

Better players than that silly wee boy have had worse abuse, you keep your head down work hard and soon that abuse is cheers. Exactly what Jimmy Nic said anybody playing for Rangers needs. 

Acting like a dick just makes it worse. 

I don't think he was right to do it at all, but i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and just say his emotions got the better of him. I just find it hard to get totally offended over this. The last 5-6 years has reaped havoc with the emotions of us fans but this for me is a storm in a tea cup. We have folk tweeting players asking why they are smiling at training after defeats etc. Murty should tell Windass he was a bit of a knob and to not do it in future and move on.

Can we give the offended pish a rest FFS, nobody was fucking offended. 

Bloody world these days, you can’t point out someone is being a Dick without someone telling you to stop being offended. 

Perhaps if our social media based support stopped abusing him online via twitter and FB etc he might not react in the same way.

Folk going on about him not being Rangers class blah blah blah, since when was it Rangers class to abuse our own players everytime they make a bad pass or missed opportunity or have an "off" game? Class in this instance works both ways and sometimes a very large proportion of our support would struggle to spell it far less be able to show it.

He needs spoken to by the manager and warned off social media as it is obviously having an impact on how he conducts himself on and off the field. You cannae go on FB, Insta etc and act all Billy big nuts then he will get it right back at him. But if the support abuse him they get all self righteous and bleat like sheep when he has a sly dig back.

Just my two bobs worth

5 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Perhaps if our social media based support stopped abusing him online via twitter and FB etc he might not react in the same way.

Folk going on about him not being Rangers class blah blah blah, since when was it Rangers class to abuse our own players everytime they make a bad pass or missed opportunity or have an "off" game? Class in this instance works both ways and sometimes a very large proportion of our support would struggle to spell it far less be able to show it.

He needs spoken to by the manager and warned off social media as it is obviously having an impact on how he conducts himself on and off the field. You cannae go on FB, Insta etc and act all Billy big nuts then he will get it right back at him. But if the support abuse him they get all self righteous and bleat like sheep when he has a sly dig back.

Just my two bobs worth

If you think the crowd getting on players backs is a new thing you haven’t been watching us long.