Kranjcar      Kranjcar    Kranjcar

Cumdog

giphy.gif

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go:

Alnwick

Tav Bates Cardoso Halliday (Assuming John's not fit)

Candeias Docherty Holt Windass

Morelos Cummings

I think we're probably more likely to see Kranjcar in for Morelos or Cummings and Murphy to play as well. 

52 minutes ago, McKissock said:

I'd go:

Alnwick

Tav Bates Cardoso Halliday (Assuming John's not fit)

Candeias Docherty Holt Windass

Morelos Cummings

I think we're probably more likely to see Kranjcar in for Morelos or Cummings and Murphy to play as well. 

I think Halliday is a better full back than John.

41 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Alnwick

Martin Bates Cardoso

Tav    Docherty  Goss  Holt  Murphy

Cummings Morelos

Why do you think we need 5 across the middle V Ayr?

14 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I think Halliday is a better full back than John.

Could be. He's barely played there for us and I've not really seen him play there myself so can't really judge. John probably had his worst game for us against Hibs on Saturday.

14 minutes ago, McKissock said:

Could be. He's barely played there for us and I've not really seen him play there myself so can't really judge. John probably had his worst game for us against Hibs on Saturday.

John was good going forward but shite defensively, last few games he’s played he was also checking his forward runs and slowing play. You only have to see how many balls come into our box from the left to know he’s not the answer, defensively Tav has improved hugely, perhaps due in part to Candias tracking back.All things considered I think Halliday is worth a shot at LB.

9 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

John was good going forward but shite defensively, last few games he’s played he was also checking his forward runs and slowing play. You only have to see how many balls come into our box from the left to know he’s not the answer, defensively Tav has improved hugely, perhaps due in part to Candias tracking back.All things considered I think Halliday is worth a shot at LB.

I wonder how much of an impact Murphy has had on that, or whether it's purely down to Murty's instructions.

But aye, stopping crosses on that side has been a real problem for years really.

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Potential banana skin if we don't take this seriously. The strongest possible team and get right fucking into them.

Agreed mate, harder game than last night IMO, they will kick lumps out of us plus the pitch will be shocking... good wee atmosphere hopefully and plenty of bigotry aha

Just now, McKissock said:

I wonder how much of an impact Murphy has had on that, or whether it's purely down to Murty's instructions.

But aye, stopping crosses on that side has been a real problem for years really.

It’s been both sides and was almost as bad when Lee Wallace was playing, we’ve got to the point of expecting the ball toend up in our box.

Wes

Tav      Bates.     Cardoso.     Halliday

Goss

Docherty.            Holt

Murphy

Morelos.      Cummings           

Archived