*** The Official Ayr United v Rangers Thread ***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last 30 minutes, for spells were reminiscent of the Advocaat era purely in the sense we have a real threat going forward and finally look like we might get goals. All in context though, not getting carried away. Just good to finally get a decent goals tally for a change! It was just a case of how many........

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

1 minute extra time? WTF?

Game's over, freezing cold, chance of injuries, Ayr got their league and we got ours to look out for, and the ref and linesman and fans are bloody frozen too. Nobody's interest to ask for more.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The last 30 minutes, for spells were reminiscent of the Advocaat era purely in the sense we have a real threat going forward and finally look like we might get goals. All in context though, not getting carried away. Just good to finally get a decent goals tally for a change! It was just a case of how many........

Ffs man gee it a rest

@gsa i don't think i seen Bates give the ball away once, might have happened when i was at the toilet or in the kitchen, seen him find his man everytime.

Highlights being, a cracking lobbed ball out of defence in first half to start a move, great cross put it on a plate for Murphy to head over and also starting the move for that disallowed goal.

Archived