*** The Official Ayr United v Rangers Thread ***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, gogzy said:

it doesn't involve miller, I know that much.

Agreed, however, this may be little controversial, I still think he can offer something from the bench. I think many, understandably to an extent, have completely written him off but IMO he is still a very solid squad option to have in certain games where and when needed. Used well he still has that experience and know how to help in some situations. Good to finally have players coming back. The sooner everyone is back the better. 

Lools like Murphy needs to play right hand side.   However Candias and Tav are on fire so......

Great result on a poor pitch against a team full of confidence and in a blizzard.

Good to see all the front men scoring and a really confidence boosting win.

Please please please lets start winning more than 3 in a row......

Just now, plumbGER said:

@gsa i don't think i seen Bates give the ball away once, might have happened when i was at the toilet or in the kitchen, seen him find his man everytime.

Highlights being, a cracking lobbed ball out of defence in first half to start a move, great cross put it on a plate for Murphy to head over and also starting the move for that disallowed goal.

Didn't see him misplace a pass. Two misplaced headers first half. Thought he did keeper no favours with pace on the passback although full blame is with Wes.

Second half, only error was a complete midjudgement of the ball in the air with their forward missing the chance it created.

A good performance, better with ball than of late, perfectly competent with what he faced though it wasnt much.

Archived