Fan base in Scotland.

Chineseboy

10 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

No one mentioned beast, odd comment unless the cap fits, was calling white on your email about being headhunter, guess comprehension is not your strong suit.  Been on here 5 minutes and calling posters obscene names, nice.

I posted about being assaulted for wearing a Rangers hat, when I was a child. Your reply was sniff sniff, I take that as questioning my honesty and integrity. If I’ve misunderstood I unreservedly  apologise, if however you actually were calling me a liar I think your a stupid cunt.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 19:40, Badger said:

I do rack my brains to think of anybody I know to be Scottish, Catholic, and not follow them, and I can't. 

Even people I know whom aren't into sport, would still identify with them, if not actively support them - certainly having an affinity to a stronger degree than somebody from another background that doesn't care much for sport.

It does seem to be a cultural thing there. Casual celtic fans have, in my experience, always been more vocal outside of football about who they support than casual fans of other clubs.

My nephew - as stated on page 1...............

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 00:28, Jamie0202 said:

We could but we won't. It's my opinion that most of us support Rangers because of our parents. I support Rangers because of my dad and my kids support Rangers because of me. In the 90s there was a waiting list to get on the waiting list for an Ibrox season ticket which followed a period without much success.

Technically we won a league less than 2 years ago. Weans don't know the difference and part of that is down to us. I'm sure we all celebrated winning the Championship just like a top flight league win when you consider the season before but more importantly, the fact we were back to where we should be before the shameful decisions by other clubs to demote us.

My old man never supported Rangers, my mate's old man supported the Hivs and another pal's dad supported Hearts. Not always the case we come from Rangers supporting parents.

My daughters, however, have been well brought up. Even my old man eventually saw the light once he finally saw the general socio-political pish and religious hypocrisy of so many in this shithole of a country.

9 hours ago, They Gnu said:

I posted about being assaulted for wearing a Rangers hat, when I was a child. Your reply was sniff sniff, I take that as questioning my honesty and integrity. If I’ve misunderstood I unreservedly  apologise, if however you actually were calling me a liar I think your a stupid cunt.

:angrywillie: so much anger