Non big name players we've sold/let go that have made it big

King_gazza

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Riles me the way the wee ginger dick makes out he played for our first team and knows Ally well. Never kicked a ball for the first 11 and when Ally was asked said he had never met him. Just stick to making rolls and square sausage Gordon.

Still more popular on here than Windass though.:whistle:

Why does it bother you? He is as or if not more famous that most players to play for us yet wants to claim he played for us...... Says it all really

I think in time we will regret getting rid of Kane Hemmings, I know he's only playing lower English league at the minute but he's banging goals in all over the shop. 

Jamie Ness scored his 1st goal in 3 yr yesterday, hopefully the lad can push on and make a name for himself, he scored one of my favourite ever OF goals.

I also thought Lewis Macleod had the potential to be  Scotland cpt but he sort of disappeared at Brentford.

On 09/02/2018 at 16:26, With Heart and Hand said:

our best times were probably the 90s and at that time Rangers was as big a Club as your Man Uniteds and other big clubs in Europe if not bigger, so our players wouldnt have needed to move. Many of our best players obviously loved it at Ibrox due to how long they stayed 

As big as Man Utd ....

behave yourself ffs ?

Jeremy Clement went on to play 140 games for PSG and 170 games for St Etienne.

Theres some good obscure ones who maybe played for a season in a big league etc though like Mervan Celik playing in Serie A.

Jesper Christiansen had a good career after leaving us and played in the Champions league loads of times for FC Copenhagen.

On 11/02/2018 at 09:02, HuistraHairDo said:

I think in time we will regret getting rid of Kane Hemmings, I know he's only playing lower English league at the minute but he's banging goals in all over the shop. 

Jamie Ness scored his 1st goal in 3 yr yesterday, hopefully the lad can push on and make a name for himself, he scored one of my favourite ever OF goals.

I also thought Lewis Macleod had the potential to be  Scotland cpt but he sort of disappeared at Brentford.

Hemmings has 8 in 23 (League Two) this season, having scored 6 in 40 (League One) last season. He’s hardly banging them in all over the shop.

On 2/10/2018 at 10:02, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Riles me the way the wee ginger dick makes out he played for our first team and knows Ally well. Never kicked a ball for the first 11 and when Ally was asked said he had never met him. Just stick to making rolls and square sausage Gordon.

Still more popular on here than Windass though.:whistle:

33 seconds, McCoist "I remember him well and the one thing that struck me about Gordon the one that never ever changed and never will change is he's a competitive so and so"  Then greets Ramsay like an old pal...