2018 World Cup

tannerall

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Belgium wont win it with Roberto Martinez as manager ! Would like to see an outsider do it but itll probably come down to the usual suspects like Argentina, Brazil, Germany etc.

Yup Martinez was a ridiculous choice for their manager, De Bruyne really doesn’t like his tactics apparently so can see there being a fallout there. I’m sure someone on here told he he’d be a future Barcelona Manager :lol:

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Yup Martinez was a ridiculous choice for their manager, De Bruyne really doesn’t like his tactics apparently so can see there being a fallout there. I’m sure someone on here told he he’d be a future Barcelona Manager :lol:

It was really strange especially considering anytime I watched them under Wilmots they were quite the defensive side then they just decide to go the polar opposite with Martinez and his gung ho approach.

The most ridiculous thing is that Martinez is still even a manager guys done nothing but basically ruin the 2 sides he managed before Belgium yet here he is still working :lol:

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

It was really strange especially considering anytime I watched them under Wilmots they were quite the defensive side then they just decide to go the polar opposite with Martinez and his gung ho approach.

The most ridiculous thing is that Martinez is still even a manager guys done nothing but basically ruin the 2 sides he managed before Belgium yet here he is still working :lol:

He has got 2 outstanding jobs from one FA cup win the same season he got Relegated with Wigan it’s unreal

Germany are my team, other half is German, enjoy the world cups. We go over to Germany and they do a big BBQ and beer thing for the games. I turned up at one with a few beers to make my contribution and turns out that the host pays for everything and I was insulting the guy by being generous!! He had ordered 200 litres of beer for a party of about 40 plus all the spirits and what not and been to the butcher and got all the stuff for the BBQ. If I am over this year will get a picture to show you what I mean.