Pena

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Aye it was just a shame he was a fat alcoholic who couldn’t run, pass, tackle or dribble..

If he kept putting the ball in the net with that kind of regularity I doubt anyone would have bothered about his all round game.  A solid goals return for a guy who was given little opportunity.  

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Pena was nowhere near as bad as herrera is and thats a fact, and i like herrera I think his attitude and his expressions anytime we score a goal is admirable considering he hardly ever kicks a ball.

best bits of Pena with best bits of herrera equals a 100m player 

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If he kept putting the ball in the net with that kind of regularity I doubt anyone would have bothered about his all round game.  A solid goals return for a guy who was given little opportunity.  

Nope, he was awful and hindered our performances

42 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Put him on the pitch on a stretcher and he'll get into space now and again. He can swing his foot at the ball the odd time it will come near him whilst he's on the stretcher and he will get an assist or two.

What's actually wrong with you mate?

15 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Morelos was a good signing from Pedro though, wasn’t he? If we sold Morelos for 8m we basically spent nothing on his transfers...

Pedro never signed him it was JJ, only decent signing by Pedro was Candeias.

52 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Pedro never signed him it was JJ, only decent signing by Pedro was Candeias.

:lol::lol:

Two fish at the same time?

Actually, it was Pedros good judgement to bring in JJ - what a good decision!

Pedro signed all the players, he could have told JJ to fuck off with his Morelos suggestion.

Too easy...

17 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:lol::lol:

Two fish at the same time?

Actually, it was Pedros good judgement to bring in JJ - what a good decision!

Pedro signed all the players, he could have told JJ to fuck off with his Morelos suggestion.

Too easy...

Yes it was a good decision to bring in JJ I agree there, Well done to him for putting trust into his coach to pick a player. But Pedro knew absolutely fuck all about him and the entire move went through JJ (apparently).

also fuck Pedro Caixinha I hope he fails in everything he does for the rest of his career the cunt.

8 minutes ago, pcbear said:

That will bring us in a nice transfer fee.

No cunt will buy him anyway and he’s not gonna leave if they did because we’re paying him massive amounts.

we should put together a video package and sell him to China

26 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Yes it was a good decision to bring in JJ I agree there, Well done to him for putting trust into his coach to pick a player. But Pedro knew absolutely fuck all about him and the entire move went through JJ (apparently).

also fuck Pedro Caixinha I hope he fails in everything he does for the rest of his career the cunt.

:lol: