K.A.I

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

No one will give us anything for him ffs. He won’t leave either he’s on too much money.

But surely you want the best for us as a club and wishing him a bad injury is stupid. 

We should want him to recover fully and go on to be an integral part of his loan deal making it more tempting to the club to buy him off us. 

Cunts on here are fucking mental when it comes to supporting. 

New wave floppy haired pant dribblers. 

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

But surely you want the best for us as a club and wishing him a bad injury is stupid. 

We should want him to recover fully and go on to be an integral part of his loan deal making it more tempting to the club to buy him off us. 

New wave floppy haired pant dribblers. 

What you want and what’s actually going to happen are completely different, shite player and a disgrace to the club. The fact we spunked nearly 3million on him and were willing to hand him almost 30k a week is disgusting and who ever sanctioned it should have been chased with pedro.

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

He’s clueless, catch and release patter is boggin

Thinks he’s a better supporter than everyone else because he never wanted Pedro sacked, one of many on here in the same boat, cunts the lot of them.

46 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

New wave floppy haired pant dribblers

Describing Pena there?

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

Hope he gets a career ending injury so we never have to see him play again.

Siwel,

I’ve raised your warn level with regards to this racist post, behave yourself or you will be battling it out with Dingwall on Follow Follow to be the first to start new threads.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Aren’t you the cunt who doesn’t rate Morelos and was slagging him when he scored yesterday?

1 I do rate to a certain extent Morelos, but not as highly as some - eg I would have grabbed that 8m as long as it went along with a decent sell on clause.

2 I celebrated when he scored, I bemoaned the rediculous miss just before it as did many others.

3 I am a cunt, yes

5 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Siwel,

I’ve raised your warn level with regards to this racist post, behave yourself or you will be battling it out with Dingwall on Follow Follow to be the first to start new threads.

Thanks

Fucksake I’ll need to start making new email addresses so I can actually make an account on there then.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

1 I do rate to a certain extent Morelos, but not as highly as some - eg I would have grabbed that 8m as long as it went along with a decent sell on clause.

2 I celebrated when he scored, I bemoaned the rediculous miss just before it as did many others.

3 I am a cunt, yes

Miss was more down to the pitch than him imo.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It was more difficult to miss than score

Did you see the bounce it took right before he hit it? I’ve seen other players for us miss ones as bad as that before, Miller had a similar one years ago pre2012 dunno who against tbh cause I was only a young boy at the time.

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Did you see the bounce it took right before he hit it? I’ve seen other players for us miss ones as bad as that before, Miller had a similar one years ago pre2012 dunno who against tbh cause I was only a young boy at the time.

I know, but I’ve maintained since Morelos signed that he’s a young guy and although his talent should be recognised it would be foolish to get carried away.

For now hes a good striker, it’s his age he has on his side so could become excellent.

i thought you still were a wee boy? :p:

13 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It was more difficult to miss than score

It wasn't really. Morelos had his body shape and foot ready to score then it bounced up. Yeah it looks bad but wasn't as bad as it's being made out to be.

Shows what a great goal scorer he is putting 2 in the net after that chance

On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 08:29, Billythebear77 said:

See this thread, can we not get it tae fuck until he actually comes back? I’d forgotten the fat Piñata played for us!  ?

Lucky you, there's plenty who can't forget it.

What a fucking joke we are just now.