11 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

It wasn't really. Morelos had his body shape and foot ready to score then it bounced up. Yeah it looks bad but wasn't as bad as it's being made out to be.

Shows what a great goal scorer he is putting 2 in the net after that chance

Against Ayr, he really is a great goal scorer... yeah.

Look, I wish people would look at him objectively instead of either saying he’s shite or amazing.

He is a good young striker with a good attitude and lots of potential.

Still it was a howler of a miss, and you cannot properly judge his ability against Ayr.

I’m glad he scored a brace because it will keep his confidence up. Good that Cummings got on the score sheet too... as for our subs, we’ll didnt make much of an impact did they? Against a demoralised Ayr side.

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Nobody is judging him off the back of the Ayr game, he's getting judged from the 30 games he has played for us.

The thing you could judge him on from the Ayr game is that once again he didn't stop running while he was on, even against a League one side in the snow, and that miss, he worked his arse off. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Nobody is judging him off the back of the Ayr game, he's getting judged from the 30 games he has played for us.

Exactly as I was judging him, however the guy I replied to said specifically that he scored twice after that horrendous miss therefore it shows you how great a goal scorer he was.

So, youre quite directly wrong as that’s what the guy did.

Do you ever make any sense?:lol:

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Exactly as I was judging him, however the guy I replied to said specifically that he scored twice after that horrendous miss therefore it shows you how great a goal scorer he was.

Wow :lol: 

Good news that Pena’s injury is only a sprain and he’ll only be out for two weeks 

I think Cummings missed a right sitter a few years back as well.  A bad miss happens to the best of them especially on pitches as bad the one up in Ayr.

Pena will be tip of the diamond when Murty is retained on a 4 year contract next year.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I think Cummings missed a right sitter a few years back as well.  A bad miss happens to the best of them especially on pitches as bad the one up in Ayr.

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Well yeah cos his miss was in the Ayr game so he responded well in the same game.

Do we not count goals now cos it was against lower opposition 

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Well yeah cos his miss was in the Ayr game so he responded well in the same game.

Do we not count goals now cos it was against lower opposition 

To determine someone’s greatness... no

• Like 1

You can’t beat missing a sitter, only makes you more determined to not do it again. 

Makes you a better player. 

• Like 1

And lets not forget that guy's miss who's name i can't spell for Scotland at Hampdump.

Just hope the injury aint too bad, Don't want his loan getting cut short and send back to us. Was hoping he had a few good games and got sold.

9 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

And lets not forget that guy's miss who's name i can't spell for Scotland at Hampdump.

2018-02-13-19-11-07-.jpg

• Like 1