Pena

K.A.I

11 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

It wasn't really. Morelos had his body shape and foot ready to score then it bounced up. Yeah it looks bad but wasn't as bad as it's being made out to be.

Shows what a great goal scorer he is putting 2 in the net after that chance

Against Ayr, he really is a great goal scorer... yeah.

Look, I wish people would look at him objectively instead of either saying he’s shite or amazing.

He is a good young striker with a good attitude and lots of potential.

Still it was a howler of a miss, and you cannot properly judge his ability against Ayr.

I’m glad he scored a brace because it will keep his confidence up. Good that Cummings got on the score sheet too... as for our subs, we’ll didnt make much of an impact did they? Against a demoralised Ayr side.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Against Ayr, he really is a great goal scorer... yeah.

Look, I wish people would look at him objectively instead of either saying he’s shite or amazing.

He is a good young striker with a good attitude and lots of potential.

Still it was a howler of a miss, and you cannot properly judge his ability against Ayr.

I’m glad he scored a brace because it will keep his confidence up. Good that Cummings got on the score sheet too... as for our subs, we’ll didnt make much of an impact did they? Against a demoralised Ayr side.

Nobody is judging him off the back of the Ayr game, he's getting judged from the 30 games he has played for us.

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Nobody is judging him off the back of the Ayr game, he's getting judged from the 30 games he has played for us.

The thing you could judge him on from the Ayr game is that once again he didn't stop running while he was on, even against a League one side in the snow, and that miss, he worked his arse off. 

12 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

It wasn't really. Morelos had his body shape and foot ready to score then it bounced up. Yeah it looks bad but wasn't as bad as it's being made out to be.

Shows what a great goal scorer he is putting 2 in the net after that chance

Correct. Cristiano Roberts missed an absolute sitter v us for Savco but didn't seem to get the same criticism media wise as Morelos. Ball took a horrible bobble just as he was about to side foot it. That happens. What impressed me was his attitude afterwards,and his first goal the way he took it was by no means an easy finish regardless of the opposition. (Cummings was also a class finish reminding me a wee bit of McCoist against the spoon burners in a LC final years ago,but again not much was made of it in the media,if Dembellend had scored it his value would have went into the stratosphere).  Morelos seems to love scoring for us,and loves giving it tight to the opposition support,can't wait for him to net at the Savco end,they will implode.

47 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Exactly as I was judging him, however the guy I replied to said specifically that he scored twice after that horrendous miss therefore it shows you how great a goal scorer he was.

So, youre quite directly wrong as that’s what the guy did.

Do you ever make any sense?:lol:

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Exactly as I was judging him, however the guy I replied to said specifically that he scored twice after that horrendous miss therefore it shows you how great a goal scorer he was.

Wow :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Well yeah cos his miss was in the Ayr game so he responded well in the same game.

Do we not count goals now cos it was against lower opposition