Scottish Cup Draw - Falkirk (H)

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Is it not 4pm? 

celtic v Greenock Morton – Live on Sky Sports, Saturday 3 March, Kick-Off 12.30pm

Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian – Live on BBC Scotland, Sunday 4 March, Kick-Off 2.15pm

Rangers v Falkirk – Live on Sky Sports, Sunday 4 March, Kick-Off 4.15pm

Have to say that I am surprised at this. Would have thought that an in form Killie at Sheepville would be a better contest to show rather than us against the Bairns.

Whilst our home form is nothing special, I think it is pushing it a bit for Sky to be broadcasting this in the hope of an upset. Obviously they are showing us to get the viewing figures,  all of the unable to attend Bears, with practically every supporter of every other Scottish Club tuning in with the hope of an upset. 

Hopefully cue massive power surge as they all go off to make a cup of tea as we go two up on the day.

5 hours ago, mus said:

The other issue is that the game won't finish till just after 6.00pm and what time does the subway close on a Sunday?

I seem to remember them extending the timetable the last time we had a late Sunday game.