Best XI?

stewaj3

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Candeias ??? You talking about the man I was standing telling everyone around me , turning the corner v Hivs and then turning in a complete shocker of a performance

Best player :mutley:

Cmon

Show me a player in our squad that hasn't turned in a shocker of a performance at some point this season.

Candeias is absolutely one of our best players and he's played a part in Tav finding his form again too.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Show me a player in our squad that hasn't turned in a shocker of a performance at some point this season.

Candeias is absolutely one of our best players and he's played a part in Tav finding his form again too.

Maybe you are correct about last point . Although Tav still has shockers as well .Just not so many .

I like Candeias . Thought the balance looked better and attacking in BIB team choice

On 11/02/2018 at 20:42, Bluepeter9 said:

Tough one if all fully fit..

wes

tav Alves Martin Wallace

Candias Doran’s Jack Windass

Morelos Cummings 

in a 442 but left wing is the position we have least choice in a fully fit squad 

A fully fit McCrorie has to be playing in there somewhere.

I cant be the only one who has looked at most of these and thought, aye thats a good team, but so's that, maybe that would work better.

Good problem to have.

I don't think we are as far away as the table suggests. 3-4 quality players and I think we'd see a huge improvement on this season.