MrMckee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, rabc10000 said:

very tidy player and you can tell he came through the man utd academy.  iirc man utd had high hopes for him replacing carrick until i broke his back i think??

racking my brain here but who was the last german to play for us before goss??  klos??

Bojan Fetai

15 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

very tidy player and you can tell he came through the man utd academy.  iirc man utd had high hopes for him replacing carrick until i broke his back i think??

racking my brain here but who was the last german to play for us before goss??  klos??

Goss is English he was just born in Germany. Wegberg had an RAF Hospital until 1996 and I believe his father was in the Forces. He grew up in Exeter and was at their Academy until Man United signed him.

35 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Christian Nerlinger.