*****Official Hamilton Vs Rangers*****

Hamilton Vs Rangers.

Competition: Scottish Premiership.
Sunday 18.2.18 @ 14.15 hours. Available to watch on Sky Sports/Rangers TV.

Recent results:

Rangers W,L,W,W,W. Hamilton  L,L,L,L,W

Rangers have won 78% of matches against Hamilton. Last time we met (18.11.2017)  Hamilton won 2-0 at Ibrox (oh the shame!) With Templeton and Lyon scoring.

Last time we played them away (Sept 2017)  we won 4-1 with John (brace), Candeisas and Dorrans scoring.

Rangers 4 : 0 Hamilton 18.03.2017 Premiership, Hamilton 1 : 2 Rangers 16.12.2016 Premiership, Rangers 1 : 1 Hamilton 06.08.2016 Premiership.

Bookies odds: Hamilton win 67-10. Draw 15-4. Rangers win 1-2. 

Our highest score against them was 8-1 in 1953/4 season.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, duffy2391 said:

If we’re going with 2 at the front then we should have Candeias sending in crosses and covering both posts. We don’t need a narrow diamond

This

We have the players right now to play a flat 4 in midfield with Murphy on the left and Candeias on the right. Means we need to drop Windass though, which Murty doesn't really want to do

53 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This

We have the players right now to play a flat 4 in midfield with Murphy on the left and Candeias on the right. Means we need to drop Windass though, which Murty doesn't really want to do

Which is understandable though, 6 goals in the last 4 games, would you drop that? 

2 hours ago, wully said:

I wish I lived further away from Hamilton so I could get absolutely smashed travelling to and from.

I finish nightshift in town at 7am .. can I come to your house and get smashed that early? would be about 7.30 by time I made it to Cambuslang mind you.

oh and same team as yesterday.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

This

Why drop Windass though? He's the player in the best form! 

I'd start Candeias instead of Murphy and other than that same team as Ayr. 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This

I know that’s what it looks like on paper but both wingers commit themselves too far forward and it leaves us with 2 in midfield who end up getting outnumbered. Wouldn’t be opposed to playing a CM like Docherty out wide so that when needed he can tuck in and create a three man midfield but playing with 2 wingers in that formation ends up being a 424

1 hour ago, couchman15 said:

Which is understandable though, 6 goals in the last 4 games, would you drop that? 

True, I just don't like the diamond against teams who sit in. 

27 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Why drop Windass though? He's the player in the best form! 

I'd start Candeias instead of Murphy and other than that same team as Ayr. 

Same comment as above. We tried Candeias in the diamond though and it didn't work last time? 

21 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I know that’s what it looks like on paper but both wingers commit themselves too far forward and it leaves us with 2 in midfield who end up getting outnumbered. Wouldn’t be opposed to playing a CM like Docherty out wide so that when needed he can tuck in and create a three man midfield but playing with 2 wingers in that formation ends up being a 424

Candeias & Murphy are 2 workhorses, I think we'd be alright - it's just tactical discipline isn't it? I wouldn't advocate shaping up this way against celtic or one of the better teams in the league but it's Hamilton on Sunday

mentioned to my old man yesterday i think Docherty could do that right-mid role and tuck in for a bit more protection

5 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Wes

Tav Bruno Bates

Candeias Doherty Holt John

Miller  Morelos   Cummings

Go for it

That has to be a piss take, has to be.