Waghorn

MrMckee

19 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Martyn Waghorn :lol: 

Absolute joke of a player. Struggled to finish into an empty net during the warm up, never mind in an actual game. 

If we was offering his opinion on chippies I’d be more likely to listen to fucking useless bastard. 

The week with 2 games against the Tarriers with his awful touch and then his sitter summed it up

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The week with 2 games against the Tarriers with his awful touch and then his sitter summed it up

When he ran the ball out at the toucline? I’ve never been so ashamed of a Rangers player before. 

The comparison between Morelos and Waghorn is unjust... even if Waghorn has played in higher leagues.

Morelos is 21. Waghorn 28.

By the time Morelos is 23/24 I can see him in a EPL side. Whether it be through a sale to them, or a sale to a Championship side that get promotion.

43 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

The comparison between Morelos and Waghorn is unjust... even if Waghorn has played in higher leagues.

Morelos is 21. Waghorn 28.

By the time Morelos is 23/24 I can see him in a EPL side. Whether it be through a sale to them, or a sale to a Championship side that get promotion.

I wasn't really making a comparison i was just stating a fact that's all.

4 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Martyn Waghorn :lol: 

Absolute joke of a player. Struggled to finish into an empty net during the warm up, never mind in an actual game. 

If we was offering his opinion on chippies I’d be more likely to listen to fucking useless bastard. 

Shutup ya weapon