Club email contact?

Lerry1971

Hello troops,

As per my last post on christmas day, i know its a long shot. But after our sad loss, would any of you kind chaps have a Rangers email address?? The reason i am asking is, its dads birthday soon in march, i was going to book a tour to cheer him up a bit. I know its a big ask guys, are any of the players staff etc.. around when the tours are? I for one would love to see his face when meeting kenny miller for example. Like i say i know its a big ask, but its just to kinda get him perked up a bit after our loss. We are all getting there.. albeit slowly. My teen kids are particularly feeling it, anything we can try to make it some kind of tribute to our mum. Any info from you great guys n gals would be most appreciated. 

Thanks 

Kevin

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well he does lurk about checking out peoples profiles. ??

Yes indeed.

I noticed the individual the other day when I was checking for some of our RM Erskine Fund Members who have made promise of donations but not quite followed through yet!

Present company excluded of course. :thumbup: 

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 14:42, Lerry1971 said:

Hello troops,

As per my last post on christmas day, i know its a long shot. But after our sad loss, would any of you kind chaps have a Rangers email address?? The reason i am asking is, its dads birthday soon in march, i was going to book a tour to cheer him up a bit. I know its a big ask guys, are any of the players staff etc.. around when the tours are? I for one would love to see his face when meeting kenny miller for example. Like i say i know its a big ask, but its just to kinda get him perked up a bit after our loss. We are all getting there.. albeit slowly. My teen kids are particularly feeling it, anything we can try to make it some kind of tribute to our mum. Any info from you great guys n gals would be most appreciated. 

Thanks 

Kevin

Some tours are given with former players taking you around the ground telling you about their time at the club.  I did one with Richard Gough a few years back and it was good to hear about his time at the club plus he took the time to sign some autographs and answer questions.  I've heard Goram and some other former players have done tours, and continue to do them each year.  If you contact the club I think you can get e-mail alerts when this type of event happens.