Alfredo Morelos Video

Falcon Punch

I enjoy these videos and appreciate the time that goes into making them - they're good watches but he's only played about 20 games for us .. no better waiting a couple of seasons and doing a right good video with all the goals and nice touches .. would be an awesome watch

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KWBear said:

my mate is married to a colombian bird, apparently irn bru is popular over there

there's a place in south london called la bodeguita, weird colombian restaurant / club and there's always irn bru in the fridges behind the bar. its fucking weird.

Maybe compliments the white powder :mutley:

14 hours ago, Falcon Punch said:

Hope you all enjoy :)

I see myself mate, 37 seconds in behind Alfredo with the black top and big cheesy grin, beside my mate with the old Rangers track top on, my other wee jay looking mate infront with the specs and white top and my boy beside him with black cap and arms in the air. 

Not that anybody gives a fuck though :lol:

2 hours ago, KWBear said:

my mate is married to a colombian bird, apparently irn bru is popular over there

there's a place in south london called la bodeguita, weird colombian restaurant / club and there's always irn bru in the fridges behind the bar. its fucking weird.

Why would it be weird, cocaine is popular over here? 

5 hours ago, KWBear said:

Pictures.

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I see myself mate, 37 seconds in behind Alfredo with the black top and big cheesy grin, beside my mate with the old Rangers track top on, my other wee jay looking mate infront with the specs and white top and my boy beside him with black cap and arms in the air. 

Not that anybody gives a fuck though :lol:

Your right.

17 hours ago, Ontario Bear said:

Morelos is a great wee poacher, something that we haven't had for a very long time BUT he also is great at holding up the ball and making telling passes.

Yes, even during his ten game dry spell he played pretty well and had several assists.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I enjoy these videos and appreciate the time that goes into making them - they're good watches but he's only played about 20 games for us .. no better waiting a couple of seasons and doing a right good video with all the goals and nice touches .. would be an awesome watch

If he is here a few seasons we will then have the original, two sequels and the ubiquitous prequel, thats just the movie industry for you these days. :whistle:

8 hours ago, KWBear said:

Never heard of Irn Bru in my life here. This is not sold in shops.

34 minutes ago, jingotreblefunf said:

Denya the drink you have over there called colombiana tastes almost exactly like irn bru must be why he likes it?

Yes Colombiana is fizz drink that is orange so is similar but is not in top 3 most popular drinks here.

@Ryju84Guy has a fantastic work-rate, can score with both feet and his head, holds the ball up unbelievably well, has great vision and can pass the ball.  All-in-all for a 21-year-old a very well-rounded player who if we can keep him one or two more seasons we may be looking at doubling or tripling his value.  we've unearthed a gem with the wee man.

If he can stay and keep scoring for one more season there will be EPL clubs knocking our door down.