Danny Wilson

ForeverAndEver

On 13/02/2018 at 08:16, Copland bear said:

The best centre half at the club,  all we needed was a big strong centre half to play alongside him.

Absolutely crazy letting him go to pull in a loaned centre half is not as good as Wilson,   This was a bad move by the club and someone needs to explain to us fans why his contract was not renewed.  

What is it with our bloody board ? Bad decision after bad decision, letting the guy go for fuck all when he would have played for the same money it was a disgraceful decision by the club. Along with Bates who should have been offered better terms but instead  we sign Cardozo, Alves and bloody Martin, 

i would keep half a dozen of that squad next season and maybe 2 starters out that, this board have took us down the road to destruction and I witnessed my worst defeat against them since I have followed Rangers since 1979, then put the 4-0 at Hampden and the 5-1 at home last season, they have done more damage against us in a year than they have in going on 40 years next year. 

We need to come back, we must come back, fans need to buy strips , renew books as again we must back the new manager to the hilt as we don't have any choice with this board as it's a list of 1.

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Look at the calibre of our loanees, 2nd rate players from 2nd rate EPL clubs and they get a guy from PSG, sickening.

It's actually worse than sickening, mate! it's a fucking disgrace when you really look at it. I know transfer fees or alleged transfer fees are not always indicative of the quality of player you get, but they go close to it. Your comment made me think about how much the substitutes benches compared, never mind the quality of the loanees and it's frightening.

The scum substitutes approximate cost was  11million 300 thousand quid (not counting the 12 million quid that was paid by Manchester City for Roberts) while ours was approximately 3 million and 50 thousand quid. I didn't put a figure on the 'keepers for obvious reasons.

I think your summary of the loanees is spot on.