Assists

bordersbear

I'm probably thick, well not probably but how do you qualify for an assist? At which point in a passage of play does a pass count as an assist? It's a fucking team game. Does the runner pulling the centre half out of position count? He has created space for someone else to score so is that an assist? You could go on for ever. This assist thing is just more shite from America. We don't need all these stupid stats.

Just now, bordersbear said:

I'm probably thick, well not probably but how do you qualify for an assist? At which point in a passage of play does a pass count as an assist? It's a fucking team game. Does the runner pulling the centre half out of position count? He has created space for someone else to score so is that an assist? You could go on for ever. This assist thing is just more shite from America. We don't need all these stupid stats.

I'll assist you by advising this type of nonsense is posted in the Bears Den or general sports.

16 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Nae bother Herrera