Has anyone noticed, R.E Split fixtures

Junior Soprano

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah I was talking about this the other night.

There is no way they would give celtic a third game at Ibrox, the others are a lottery.

Personally I’d take Hibs, Aberdeen, and celtic away, and Killie and Hearts at home.

Maybe I'm paranoid but....

If the league is all but over by the time the split comes there's every chance we'll have them for a third time at ibrox for an essentially meaningless game SO in a future season where everything is close we will have to go to the paedodome 3 times.  Don't underestimate these conniving bastards....

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There is no way they would give celtic a third game at Ibrox, the others are a lottery.

Personally I’d take Hibs, Aberdeen, and celtic away, and Killie and Hearts at home.

That's the way the SPFL will see it too.

41 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

If the league is all but over by the time the split comes there's every chance we'll have them for a third time at ibrox for an essentially meaningless game SO in a future season where everything is close we will have to go to the paedodome 3 times.  Don't underestimate these conniving bastards....

Yeah you are.

That's mental.

1 hour ago, spanther22 said:

Will never happen mate. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah you are.

That's mental.

maybe but ive thought about it, its classic popery - portray themselves as victims and its all a conspiracy that they had 3 away games at Ibrox, when this season it probably wont matter that much.  Then in a later season when it will make a difference they get the three homes and bang on about sporting integrity and its only fair cos we got 3 at home etc etc.  im fucking convinced this is going to happen now.

th?id=OIP.kgLdF9-RVMHUHY-wKxlscwHaHa&pid 

2 hours ago, spanther22 said:

Taking things a bit far there

12 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We haven't been to tynecastle either so I think they might put us there 

55 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

maybe but ive thought about it, its classic popery - portray themselves as victims and its all a conspiracy that they had 3 away games at Ibrox, when this season it probably wont matter that much.  Then in a later season when it will make a difference they get the three homes and bang on about sporting integrity and its only fair cos we got 3 at home etc etc.  im fucking convinced this is going to happen now.

th?id=OIP.kgLdF9-RVMHUHY-wKxlscwHaHa&pid 

Absolute no chance mate. Theirs and our season tickets are priced on two home old firm games per season. 

celtic - won't happen as they will greet about "the Masonic spfl"

Aberdeen- if we are both hovering about each other within second place it won't happen

hibs- see celtic 

probably be Hearts as they will either make less of a fuss or the spfl just generally won't care if they do.

14 hours ago, spanther22 said:

There is no chance of this ever happening we will always have them at home twice and away twice !!!! Television is also a contribiritery factor 

On 2/14/2018 at 02:21, Junior Soprano said:

That if Killie keep going and make it in the top 6 then by right either,

celtic 

Abrrdeen

Hearts

Killie

or hivs will have to come to Ibrox 3 times this season as we would have played all teams twice at Ibrox already.

we could have a Scottish football melt down shortly.

:dance:

Was funnily enough looking at this last night. Fairest way would be Sheep. Am sure we had to go to Shitoddrie 3 times one season. Prso scored and we won the league in the end!

20 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

This whole split league thing is a complete headfuck and was introduced for no actual reason other than some arsehole in the Sfa thought he had a "good idea" and had fuck all better to do with his time.

It was introduced as 44 league games plus europe league cup scottish cup was deemed too many games. Split is nonsense. Actually unfair for many reasons