Rocksport - Steven Davis

RDFM

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I hate Naismith more than every other player, Davis isn’t even close ?

That’s my point, and Davis is a better player. Not saying I want him back but if he did come back I wouldn’t be that pissed off..

All this pish about Davis done the right thing is just that - pish. Southampton stumped up to just avoid the hassle.

Davis is as bad as the rest.

That said and I don't blame anyone that wants to have a go or shoot me down in flames, I'd take him back because he's a top, top player.

Probably better player now than the one that left us and we need that sort of player in our central midfield i.e someone that can run with the ball, skip past a man, create a chance from nothing - our central midfielders are OK but they aren't Davis and they/we are too reliant on our wingers for any creativity instead of central midfielders going past a man or taking major responsibility in the final third.

So for Davis, I'd swallow my pride and take him back because he's simply an outstanding footballer. I don't like it or what he did but the facts of the matter is he's a top player. Simple.

Don't blame anyone who doesn't want him back for the obvious reasons. Totally respect that.