Rocksport - Steven Davis

RDFM

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We need a CDM who can do that job for us.  I'm looking forward to McCrorie coming back and getting a run in there to see if he can be that player for us.

Young McCrorie's an outstanding prospect. I was initially against moving him into midfield but he proved me completely wrong. And you're right, he might be the man for the job.

Given his fair share of the breaks he can go on to be a Rangers great!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We need a CDM who can do that job for us.  I'm looking forward to McCrorie coming back and getting a run in there to see if he can be that player for us.

Has been an update on McCrorie's estimated return? Must be due surely.

52 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Boyata's the new Effie, Simo's a bombscare, and that young Scandanavian is utter shite.

We don't have any world beaters, I concur, but our centre backs are no worse than theirs. They just enjoy better protection  from midfield with Broon dropping deep and pulling the strings.

celtic are better than us mid to front and the signing of Davis would go a long way to sorting that out.

Ajer? Easily their best player against us

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Our CB’s aren’t good enough, and theirs are better.

McCrorie has potential, wouldn’t be fussed to see the rest leave tomorrow. 

I’d be a bit fussed tbh don’t gancy finishing the season with Wallace and Hodson filling in at CB because every other cunt has left

I posted the Davis rumour in the transfer forum before the window closed. Just saying.

The latest rumour is that Rangers nave spoken with the great man himself with a view to coming back as Manager.

The fact he was prepared to give the Scotland job a bit of thought tells me he believes he still has something to offer. 

If there's one man out there capable of putting a stop to tiar then it's Walter Smith. To me, he is GOD.

One big problem though............................ Ethel's no happy.

7 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I posted the Davis rumour in the transfer forum before the window closed. Just saying.

The latest rumour is that Rangers nave spoken with the great man himself with a view to coming back as Manager.

The fact he was prepared to give the Scotland job a bit of thought tells me he believes he still has something to offer. 

If there's one man out there capable of putting a stop to tiar then it's Walter Smith. To me, he is GOD.

Tiar :duh:

10 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Cringe 

• 3 weeks later...