Murty press condference

soulboy

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Say what I see, you are better sticking to quoting the nodding dog posters it will make your time here less stressful.

Seems you want an echo chamber rather than a debate. Danny Wilson fucked off to Liverpool first chance he got yet he must be believed and our manager is a liar because you can just tell. 

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Seems you want an echo chamber rather than a debate. Danny Wilson fucked off to Liverpool first chance he got yet he must be believed and our manager is a liar because you can just tell. 

You offer nothing new here that I have not seen from so many before you.

I like GM..he is a decent guy who was put into a seemingly impossible position(again) by the club.

My only concern is he has to realise this is not u20's...this is the clubs first 11 and arses may need booting and bollockings handing out from time to time as many managers of this great club have done before and given the enviroment he came from i think he lacks the steel needed to be a Rangers manager in that respect.

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I like GM..he is a decent guy who was put into a seemingly impossible position(again) by the club.

My only concern is he has to realise this is not u20's...this is the clubs first 11 and arses may need booting and bollockings handing out from time to time as many managers of this great club have done before and given the enviroment he came from i think he lacks the steel needed to be a Rangers manager in that respect.

I think he's toughening up.  No sign of MOH anywhere near the squad on match day.