Big Eck gets the Scotland gig

AlCapone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Scottish Rangers players have deserved a call up that the ginger wanker should have picked? Halliday, Holt, Wilson & crew have all been horrendous for us during strachans time in charge of Scotland.

Oh and the likes of Docherty, Cummings, Jack, Dorrans etc... are nowhere near a call up regardless of who they play for.

He’s been a shite manager for Scotland but he’s hardly been leaving our players out because they play for us, stop with the delusional paranoia leave that for the terriers.

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Good post mate, I hate how our country has been taken over by tarriers and yes supporters, time we started to get it back.

Good luck Eck, just not sure the players are there to get to a major competition.

I don’t buy this “not having the players” pish.

over the last few years we have arguably had a better team than ROI, Nothern Ireland, Wales etc yet when we fuck up due to poor management/tactics the lack of players excuse is brought out. Doesn’t stop above teams making it to tournaments/play offs.

we should be at least aiming for play off spot...anything else is failure in my book, whether big Eck can do it, hopefully!

1 hour ago, callumbo87 said:

I don’t buy this “not having the players” pish.

over the last few years we have arguably had a better team than ROI, Nothern Ireland, Wales etc yet when we fuck up due to poor management/tactics the lack of players excuse is brought out. Doesn’t stop above teams making it to tournaments/play offs.

we should be at least aiming for play off spot...anything else is failure in my book, whether big Eck can do it, hopefully!

It has been such a long time since Scotland was at a tournament (98) that I think it has to be a combination of things. I agree about the other countries not having better players, apart from Bale who carried Wales through nearly single handed two years ago.

I just hope Big Eck can do well, it is the first time in years that I am starting to take an interest in our national team again.

14 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

What Scottish Rangers players have deserved a call up that the ginger wanker should have picked? Halliday, Holt, Wilson & crew have all been horrendous for us during strachans time in charge of Scotland.

Oh and the likes of Docherty, Cummings, Jack, Dorrans etc... are nowhere near a call up regardless of who they play for.

He’s been a shite manager for Scotland but he’s hardly been leaving our players out because they play for us, stop with the delusional paranoia leave that for the terriers.

Well Cummings and Jack have been in the squad very recently and the only reason Dorrans doesn't get selected is because he chooses not to so that's a load of pish.

:lol: That press conference... What a fucking shambles 

Eck and some wee speccy turd walk in, speccy turd stutters and havers a lot of shite, announces eck as manager, Eck says something like he's delighted and wants to give The tartan fannys  what they deserve. The media start asking questions only for eck and the other cunt to get up and walk out saying they would be back later. :confused:

The reaction from the tartan trannies is hilarious, they are all spewing about this appointment. 

I think i'll actually start taking an interest in Scotland again with Rhegan gone. Think Eck will do fine, he'll probably not qualify for Euro 2020 but he'll be less of an embarrassment than WGS

Just read some prick on the rhebel phone-in (apologies) state that big Eck shouldn't get the job as he had an EBT !!! These hypocritical fuckwits would pefer an Irish drunk driver to a Scotsman who is as good a guy as you'll meet because he was involved in legal tax avoidance yet don't give a fuck about their full first team , chief executive and owner avoiding tax through a fake film company. It's a very bad day when drunk driving and paedophilia are below EBT'S on the offensive list.

The chances are that it doesn't matter how well eck does with Scotland he will never be fully accepted by the tartan trannies due to his links with our club. The online hate he is receiving already is as you would expect the usual pathetic anti Rangers hate filled rhetoric.....

9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

true story - I once peed next to eck in the urinal next to him at the old "garage" nightclub in Paisley.

What a day.

sure it wasn't Valentinos, be about his vintage

Anyhow did anyone see his SFA introduction, some guy McCrae introducing McLeish and he was obviously pished