• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Checked out some of the comments today on Follow Follow 

Would make you weep .Some of the so called Rangers fans that were slaughtering RM and fellow bears before having a go at the Scum 

I would say these guys are no Rangers fans 

Aye, should really be putting forum rivalry aside.  After all what that's two forums within months yet some over in FF were happy.  Surely this is the type of thing all Rangers fans should be against.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Would make you weep .Some of the so called Rangers fans that were slaughtering RM and fellow bears before having a go at the Scum 

Uttter scumbag bastards rejoiced in todays hack.

1 minute ago, Tetro said:

Aye, should really be putting forum rivalry aside.  After all what that's two forums within months yet some over in FF were happy.  Surely this is the type of thing all Rangers fans should be against.

Like I said .What kind of bear would be like that .Fucking sad bastards 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Aye it’s sad that some feel the need to slate fellow Bears because they have different opinions on another forum.

I saw one comment saying RM wouldn’t be missed, disgraceful comment, we are all Rangers supporters an attack on one forum is an attack on us all.

I use both forums, I’m not tribal.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If it was FF hacked there would be people on here thinking its funny and talking smack,  you get fannys on all internet forums.  The rivalry between RM and FF is a pile of shite, grown men online acting like wee school girls.  :megaanguish:  Cunts need to get out more.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If it was FF hacked there would be people on here thinking its funny and talking smack,  you get fannys on all internet forums.  The rivalry between RM and FF is a pile of shite, grown men online acting like wee school girls.  :megaanguish:  Cunts need to get out more.

No mate ..I disagree 

I have faith in the bears on here that they would have been slagging off the scum before fellow bears .At that point 

Certainly not to the extent I seen 

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

100%

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Its cause its all about Rangers media.

When you searched for Rangers Media you got a link up for hivs net. Seems we are still the number #1 topic of discussion EVERYWHERE. 

HATED BUT FEARED. 

The FF stuff was very disappointing but not surprising. 

Rangers Media is the ONLY forum for the PEOPLE.. 

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

When they meet someone in a pub before or after a game, I wonder if they ask which internet forum they use before deciding whether to buy them a drink or stab them?